Those damn, Mighty Ducks!

WHen I saw this thread without even opening it, i thought it was being remade. lol.:oldrazz:

Didn't the second movie have Keenan Thompson?

Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!!!!!

Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!!!!!
Weren't you told not to quack at the principal?

Has anyone noticed that a majority of the kids cast in these movies have not had much of a career?

Yup. He was also in the third.

I wonder what he thinks of his days doing these films and being a regular on Nickelodeon? It's why he's on Saturday Night Live, more then likely. He wants to prove that he can appeal to an older audience, which SNL has. He hasn't done a bad job at it either.

I had thought they DID have plans for a part 4. I even remeber reading a thread about it on the hype a few summers ago.

The Bash Brothers rule all.

I love that the wise old sage who dies is also the bad guy in Lethal Weapon 2 and Miracle of 43th Street

You mean Hanz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"