Back to the Future 4

Carnotaur3

Sidekick
Reaction score
Probably never going to happen, but I've come up with a pretty cool plot line.

The year is 2015. Marty is living the good life with Jennifer. The time jumps have been long forgotten. Until one morning... Marty wakes up as a young man in 1985, on the very day the Delorean Time Machine was destroyed.

Dazed and confused about the recent event, Marty is surprised to run into Doc Brown, who is hiding at an abandoned railway station. Brown explains the situation to him. Apparently, the flux compacitor from the Delorean was not completely destroyed. And it was found and worked on by another scientist named Doctor Philip Harding. He had followed Harding from one point in time to the next, and is convinced that he is there in 1985.

"He," Brown exclaims, "is the 'wrong hands' I warned you about".

What happened to the time? Why has Marty come back to 1985 as a young man? Doc isn't quite sure, but what he is sure about is that Doctor Harding has violated time in the worst way possible, and the timeline is trying to course correct itself.

So, Doc and Marty are racing litterally against time to find Doctor Harding... the catch is, the course correction keeps putting them in the wrong time frames.

-----------

That's one of my ideas. Anybody got a cool story they'd want to see as the fourth if it would ever happen?

No the last one was lame. We do not need a 4th film cause most likely it will be lame too.

they would have to do it without michael j fox :csad:

As long as they use this scrapped idea from the first film's rough draft, I'll be happy:

"In the third draft of the film the time machine was a DeLorean DMC-12, as Zemeckis reasoned that if you were going to make a time machine, you would want it to move. However, in order to send Marty back to the future, the vehicle had to drive into a nuclear test site. Ultimately this concept was considered too expensive to film, so the power source was changed to lightning."

Too expensive then, a cakewalk today. ;)

Back 4 the Future...

How far are you going?

About 30 years...

I heard rumors about Tobey Maguire being linked a few years back. Guess not.

Just get Zac Efron or Anton Yelchin to play Marty Mcfly Jr and you have a fourth movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"