The Gifted threat of eXtinction | The Gifted's eighth episode

The begining of this episode makes it 100% clear this is not in contunity of films so let's all
agree it has no connection at all to films except for singer directed pilot and he,donner,and kinberg are executive producers.

while no x-men who have been in films except for blink this defently is equilvent of dc shows like gotham and arrowverse.

I've already let go of a connected X-universe after Deadpool. Keep them separate. Don't let the creators feel handcuffed to any continuity.

And X multiverse actually opens the door for the Exiles.

Solid ep. Improvement from the last 2. Great to see characters roles evolve.
Andy a confident boss. Kate the mother hen and group Doctor. Lauren compliments her.

Liking the edge Polaris is getting. And her conflict with Eclipse is good.

I never get sick of seeing the mutants combine there powers :cool:

Reed is getting more interesting, but I still feel the show doesn't need him. I'll be happy if he gets killed off, gets kidnapped or disappears on some solo side quest.

Let the family grow without him.

This show is slow moving and repetitious as hell. The only interesting part was the revelation of the Strucker's background then its back to the sentinel services almost catching a member of the group followed by someone using their powers to get away.

Hopefully the next episode will have the kids really unload their power on sentinel services and kick their asses good just to break up the monotony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"