• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Thunderbolts Netflix Show On The Cards?

Yeah, that's my understanding. If it's not directly in the contract (I have no clue, don't know what it says), there's certainly something in there that blocks them from doing it.

Love the idea, but making another Dirty Dozen show like the later T-Bolts is not. The comic book studios keep copying each other and trying to steal plots, we have Suicide Squad, a possible Sinister Six, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Fox came out with FREEDOM FORCE, aka Brotherhood of Evil Mutants works for the government so we can have yet another Magneto and Mystique movie.:whatever:

The strength of T-Bolts was in its original incarnation. The villains pretending to be sweet and nice superheroes. The basic concept is hilarious. The name is poetic ("Justice falls, like a thunderbolt"). Zemo will be introduced as an ambivalent villain in Civil War, that's fine.

Many of the others would require a power downgrade to do on television. All Songbird needs is to not get a power up...Screaming Mimi wasn't much more than Angar the Screamer at first.

And YES, please, get us Justin Hammer! He is too awesome a screwup to never see again in the MCU!

there need to be several more MCU villains for a show of this type to work. And forget about any CGI-based villains.

there need to be several more MCU villains for a show of this type to work. And forget about any CGI-based villains.

With Agents of shield and Defenders coming that would not be that difficult

I don't think all villains need to be introduced prior to the show starting, fwiw.

I don't think all villains need to be introduced prior to the show starting, fwiw.

Not all of them no, But Elektra and Punisher will be introduced in defenders and it would help making the team more familiar.

I wasn't as much a fan of that version of the Thunderbolts (I like the one with Moonstone and Zemo), but it would admittedly allow you to have General Ross, which is as good an explanation as any for the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"