Thunderbolts Netflix show

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello, what do you guys think of the Thunderbolts being a netflix show, who would you want on the team, here are my choices:

Punisher, Elektra (depending on the events of Defenders/Daredevil season 3 if it happens), Absorbing Man, A Former Shield analyst who warned about what would happen if they messed with the tesseract (Turns out to be Hydra), Yelena Belenova- She begins working for the shield analyst gathering intel, has actually been hired by Shield to infiltrate (note she is not a Shield agents but is being paid).
Other than that other members could be added but that would be my core of the team.

damn... I saw the thread title and there I went, thinking that the Bolts were in line for being on the Flix... stupid me...

I'd prefer a movie (been saying that for years) but I guess a show could work too. I'd definitely want Crossbones on the team, maybe Absorbing Man. It'd be neat to have maybe Hawkeye on there too as team leader or something -I'm assuming the team would be like a S.H.I.E.L.D black ops deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"