Thurber to Write & Direct Magnum P.I.

I don't care if there's humor, but I really want a good mystery/thriller. As far as the casting goes, I'm torn. I think Selleck can easily turn it out, but that raises the issue of the other original cast members. If recasting Magnum, then they should look to someone who is known, but low profile. JJ Abrams is doing a good job of this with Star Trek.

Another thing I've been wondering is, what to do about the Ferrari? Keep the 308 GTS, or go with a current model? A good model to use would be the 575 Superamerica from a few years ago.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/mcconaughey-p-i-4321

McConaughey P.I.

Date: April 2, 2008

By: George 'El Guapo' Roush
Source: Entertainment Weekly

From Entertainment Weekly:

How about this for perfect casting: EW.com has learned that Matthew McConaughey has been offered the role of Thomas Magnum in Universal Pictures' adaptation of Magnum P.I., based on the successful '80s television show that starred Tom Selleck. The character, a former Navy Seal turned reluctant detective, seems a sweet match for the laid-back actor. McConaughey, we're told, is reading the script from writer/director Rawson Thurber (Dodgeball) and will decide shortly. Now the burning questions: Will he grow a mustache for the role? And will our Hawaiian shirts suddenly be cool again? Developing

foolsgold2%20copy.jpg

I'm sorry, when were Hawaiian shirts NOT cool??? E-mail: [email protected]

Hmmm...This movie is just gonna feel like Matthew McConaughey running around in a hawaiian shirt. If they changed his hair and give him a mustache, I'll be a little it more convinced.. :p

-TNC

Hmmm...This movie is just gonna feel like Matthew McConaughey running around in a hawaiian shirt. If they changed his hair and give him a mustache, I'll be a little it more convinced.. :p

-TNC

I'm still waiting on the announcement that he's actually cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"