Tim Burton and Shane Acker's new movie: "9"

Looks pretty interesting...I've read parts of the short story before...quite promising indeed.

Wow, that looks like a trip. Usually that kind of subject matter you get in video games and ****, but I will be seeing this, no doubt.

Very impressive, great visuals and an interesting post apocalyptic premise.

Could be interesting, but I'm not a big fan of the character designs.

Looks amazing... but what are they? Robots? Mutations? Regardless, I'll definitely be seeing this one.

Looks great. I'm a huge fan of Timur Bekmambetov and post-apocalyptic storylines. I'm definitely seeing this opening night. Does anyone know if this is based off a book?

Whoa whoa whoa, how have I never heard of this before? It looks quite good, kind of surprised to see a CGI movie looking like this.

Looks interesting I would've the trailer rather not have had the music from Coheed & Cambria (not that I don't like them) but it just seems rather out of place. I'm more of a musical score for movies type of guy though.

Ah, so it's finally coming out. Good luck to it.

Wow they are making '9' and 'Nine' on the same year. Cant wait for 'Nine' to come out.

even if they wouldnt show burtons name i would know for sure that he is producing.

I wouldn't say he's the sole cause for this vision however. The design work for this "world" was over 3 years ago, when Burton wasn't involved in any capacity.

looks interesting i would've the trailer rather not have had the music from coheed & cambria (not that i don't like them) but it just seems rather out of place. I'm more of a musical score for movies type of guy though.

what song is that?

The trailer floored me. Never even heard of it before last night. Love the art style, the story....I can't wait!!

i loved the music in the trailer....

Looks amazing... but what are they? Robots? Mutations? Regardless, I'll definitely be seeing this one.
They're basically a type of futuristic rag doll. I read that, when they were making the original short film, the numbers stood for their level of perfection, 10 being the highest. Can't remember where I read that though, I'll have to find it again.

Saw the short film, and the trailer and I can't wait to see this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"