Tim Burton to Direct Amy Adams/Christoph Waltz in "Big Eyes"

Big_Eyes_3.jpg

Have I mentioned those eyes terrify me?:funny:

I like that tag line.

The single tear is the icing on the cake.

B2ZS53ECMAAbdEx.jpg

http://www.thewrap.com/big-eyes-pre...hristoph-waltz-and-amy-adams-dueling-artists/

Big Eyes had a special screening last night and Harvey Weinstein say's critics were happy even hinting at releasing it early.

“Our whole team is so excited about this,” said Weinstein. “We had five screenings today for critics and other groups, and it played great at all of them.
“We were planning to put it out in January [after a December Oscar-qualifying run], but we might go early and do it in December instead.”

Deadline also say he's pushing if for awards seasonincluding Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, and Screenplay.

Great. This is definitely what Burton needed. I'm sure he will surprise people!

Hmm... I wonder why he's not pushing for a Best Director nod?

I never thought I would see the day...Tim Burton and Michael Keaton getting Oscar buzz.

Keaton should've had Oscar buzz regardless. He's done some good ass work over the years.

Frankly, they just need to work together again... on anything.

As much as I love Johnny Depp, it kinda sucks that he became Burton's muse and Keaton was tossed aside.

From Vogue's December edition.

Amy Adams and Tim Burton Reimagine The Red Shoes

aq_resizer

aq_resizer

Ive been saying since 2004 Burton Needs
keaton.
I wanted Keaton for Wonka :/ he would have been way more unpredicble than Depp.
Thats something Depp doesnt have hes very predictable. Keaton can go to any extreme.
That was something Burton ised to have in his films, unpredictability.

slowing transforming into Frank Miller

Very, verrrrry slowly, if at all. There's a year's difference between the two, and currently, Miller looks like he's got at least a decade and a half on Burton. I think Burton looks okay for 56.

Tim's looking good. Let's just hope he doesn't put the weight back on like Jackson.

Hi there. :)

I used to love Tim Burton back in the 90's. Nowadays, just every now and then. But this looks and feels interesting. I'm glad the movie's doing good. Let's see how it turns out.

Cheers.

Very, verrrrry slowly, if at all. There's a year's difference between the two, and currently, Miller looks like he's got at least a decade and a half on Burton. I think Burton looks okay for 56.

The difference is I think Miller might be sick. That's what I at least heard from someone who saw him firsthand at a convention. He just did not look healthy.

The difference is I think Miller might be sick. That's what I at least heard from someone who saw him firsthand at a convention. He just did not look healthy.

That's what I've been noticing lately, but even before that, he looked much more aged than he actually was. Whereas Tim Burton has basically looked exactly the same for the last decade.

I'll be seeing this. This is one of those movies I'm more interesting in seeing because of the talent involved rather than for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"