Tim Sale: Joker & Catwoman, problem!

Cobblepot

Giant-Size Man-Thing
Reaction score
I can't get Tim Sale's Joker and Catwoma figure's to stand up straight! Anyone here got some tips?

Luckily the Two-Face and mad Hatter haven't given me these problems. Those are the only two I have.

Yes, I use the pegs but they don't do the trick.

Hmm. Well, this is somethin I did for my Hush Joker. On one foot he does have a peg hole, but with a loose knee on the same leg he tends to lean. So I got my Dremel tool and drilled a tiney hole in the middle of his other foot (the one without perghole). Its the thickness of a moderately sized paper clip end. So, I drilled said hole into the leg about half to 3/4 of an in inch. I got a paper clip, unfolded it to make a straight side and pushed into the hole. Then I took a pair of wire cutters and sliced off the extra paper clip leaving about 1/2-3/4 of an inch hanging out of the foot. Then I lined up the foot with the peghole to the peg and saw where the paperc lip end sticking out of the bottom of that foot would need a hole in the base. I drilled the hole once I knew where it was needed. So then I set him on the one peg and at the same time slide the paperclip end sticking out of the other foot into the hole I drilled in the base the same thickness to fit it. So its as if he has two pegs, and it not visible at all.

Thanks Beaner, I got out the ole drill and started drilling a hole in Catwoman. She's not going anywhere soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"