Titans Titans - Season 1 Episode 10- "Koriand'r"

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
As Kory’s memories come flooding back, she discovers her true mission, regarding Rachel. While Dick and Donna discover Kory’s alien origins, Rachel uses her powers to save Gar.

Such a disappointing episode. We barely got any time on Kory and her origin story. The way it played out it could've been done in 5 minutes way back when. I dont understand how we get an entire 2 episodes dedicated to Hawk/Dove but we spend like 10mins on Kory? In fact this entire episode could've played out last episode.

This was peak horror for this series. That Doom Patrol episode was more of a circus freakshow, but this was genuinely thrilling and intense.

I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the finale!

Not a fan of the weird "400 days of trials" hocus pocus nonsense. And how did they figure out that Rachel's mother was bad? All they saw was some weird hologram? Maybe I didn't pay enough attention. Sucks about that old friend she stabbed.

Not a fan of the weird "400 days of trials" hocus pocus nonsense. And how did they figure out that Rachel's mother was bad? All they saw was some weird hologram? Maybe I didn't pay enough attention. Sucks about that old friend she stabbed.

The hooded ritual robe she was wearing + her overall countenance, as depicted in the book and hologram, told them everything they needed to know. I just don't get why she'd go to all the trouble of giving Raven away in the first place if the plan was always to reunite with Trigon. Hmm. Maybe after years of resisting his influence, she eventually succumbed to the dark side. :shrug:

The hooded ritual robe she was wearing + her overall countenance, as depicted in the book and hologram, told them everything they needed to know. I just don't get why she'd go to all the trouble of giving Raven away in the first place if the plan was always to reunite with Trigon. Hmm. Maybe after years of resisting his influence, she eventually succumbed to the dark side. :shrug:
Couple of episodes back, people were wondering how she managed to stay sane all these years cooped up in that brainwashing facility
...turns out she successfully succumbed to the dark side.

Those running the DCEU should really pay attention to this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"