World If Spectacular Spiderman were to have Season 3, here are some ideas.

gzilla46

Civilian
Reaction score
I know it will not happen, but if it were to happen, here are some episode ideas I have for the Season 3.

1. Enter The Hulk!
The Incredible Hulk attacks New York City, and only Spidey can save the day. He must also discover the truth of how this beast came to be from his alter ego, Dr. Bruce Banner and stop General Ross from capturing Bruce.

2. Carnage
Peter becomes infected with a new strain of symbiote. It causes him to become a new symbiote known as Carnage. Iron Man discovers this and decides to help get Peter back to normal. (In case you didn't know, Peter was Carnage at one point in the Ultimate Comics)

3. Doomsday
Spider-Man encounters the evil king of Latveria, Dr. Doom, who has plans to take over New York City and expand his empire.

4. Revealed
After Mary Jane gets kidnapped by the Sandman, Spider-Man must rescue her, but at the same time, may have to risk revealing his identity to save her.

5. Superhuman
MJ develops superpowers a run-in with the nefarious Dr. Octopus. The formula used to give her her powers not only makes her powerful, but also changes her personality, which makes her a threat to all of New York. Only Spider-Man can save the day.

That's all I got so far. More to come if I can think of any

I think Season 3 could have picked up months after the final battle.

Norman is presumed dead & Osbourn company is bought out by a new wealthy business man by the name of Wilson Fisk, a recent NYC transplant who upon arriving to the city, makes various purchase & charitable donations to the city council & police force.

Our core group of Midtown high students are in their final year of high school, making various decisions about what comes next. Harry's grip on Gwen becomes tighter, while Peter & Gwen still see each other secretly.

This season we could have seen baddies like kingpin, hobgoblin, carnage, and at the end of the season, the surprise return of Norman.

Also, I think it would have been cool to maybe see ONE other marvel hero for a team up,. Maybe have Bruce Banner come to Dr. Conners for help, or Charles Xavier make an appearance.

Too many hero team-ups for my taste. I would have liked another season of mostly Spidey working alone to be honest.

For one thing, appearances from other Marvel characters would have never happened due to legal issues.

Most Spectacular Spider-man fans know that Scorpion and Hobgoblin would have debuted in the third season. I believe Greg Weisman also stated that each season would have a different version of the Sinister Six. Those two most likely would have been a part of it in the third season.

Weisman also stated that the Gang War would have continued(which Hobgoblin most likely would have a huge part in) and that Emily Osborn's true personality would have emerged after Norman's "death".

I've seen a lot of people assume that Carnage would appear in the third season. Yes Cletus Kassidy did make a cameo, but that didn't necessarily mean that Carnage would be showing up anytime soon. For all we know, Weisman could have been wanting to take a break from symbiotes for a season and planned on saving Carnage for the fourth.

For one thing, appearances from other Marvel characters would have never happened due to legal issues.

Most Spectacular Spider-man fans know that Scorpion and Hobgoblin would have debuted in the third season. I believe Greg Weisman also stated that each season would have a different version of the Sinister Six. Those two most likely would have been a part of it in the third season.

Weisman also stated that the Gang War would have continued(which Hobgoblin most likely would have a huge part in) and that Emily Osborn's true personality would have emerged after Norman's "death".

I've seen a lot of people assume that Carnage would appear in the third season. Yes Cletus Kassidy did make a cameo, but that didn't necessarily mean that Carnage would be showing up anytime soon. For all we know, Weisman could have been wanting to take a break from symbiotes for a season and planned on saving Carnage for the fourth.

This. Weisman also hinted at Miles Warren becoming the Jackal, and some clones - saying he didn't put Miles Warren on the show for nothing. Season 2 ended at the end of March on Peter's junior year, season 3 would have probably started in April and went through who knows, I bet Peter would go to Florida on assignment for the Daily Bugle or on vacation during the summer and fight the Lizard out there. Weisman also stated Randy Robertson & Kong would graduate since they were seniors already. I personally thought it would be reasonable to expect to see John Jameson become Man-Wolf at some point during the third season or later as well, from the state he was in when we last saw him.

Gaaah, so much good stuff.

This. Weisman also hinted at Miles Warren becoming the Jackal, and some clones - saying he didn't put Miles Warren on the show for nothing. Season 2 ended at the end of March on Peter's junior year, season 3 would have probably started in April and went through who knows, I bet Peter would go to Florida on assignment for the Daily Bugle or on vacation during the summer and fight the Lizard out there. Weisman also stated Randy Robertson & Kong would graduate since they were seniors already. I personally thought it would be reasonable to expect to see John Jameson become Man-Wolf at some point during the third season or later as well, from the state he was in when we last saw him.

Gaaah, so much good stuff.

Speaking of John Jameson that reminds me, there's often complaints about them using the Ultimate story where Kraven became a lion, I think I also read somewhere that the reason for this was because they had plans for Kraven in the future and that those plans would have involved John Jameson.

OK, so I get that no one wants a Hulk or Iron Man appearance, and they knew that Carnage was going to get an appearance at some point.

But, what about the Mary Jane episode? Would that have been a good fit for SSM?

OK, so I get that no one wants a Hulk or Iron Man appearance, and they knew that Carnage was going to get an appearance at some point.

But, what about the Mary Jane episode? Would that have been a good fit for SSM?

No offense, but none of these were good ideas. They sound like stuff from Ultimate Spider-Man, not Spectacular.

I didn't want to see any superhero crossovers during the early seasons. That should have come later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"