TMNT II and TMNT III

TheReturnOfP

Civilian
Reaction score
So, I was thinking about this...we all know about Spider-Man has its Goblin-saga going on, and it'll end in Spider-Man 3, so I was thinking, why not have an awesome ongoing plot and for the set-up of it to finally end in TMNT III (if hopefully there is a third movie)...like, ok, TMNT's villains are this new guy named Max Winters, and he summons thirteen monsters (supposedly 13, no more, no less I guess), and those four "guardians" (I don't know if they count as the big thirteen, or what), so, that will be a huge handful for the Turtles, and Karai is in it, so I don't know if she'll play a big villain or not...so, I was thinking Karai could be part of the big plot to end in TMNT III...for TMNT II, the villains could be the Triceratons, since they would be a one-up from monsters (a sequel needs to have bigger, badder villain(s)), or it could be something to do with Baxter Stockman...and maybe he uses the same ooze that transformed the Turtles and use it to create other monsters, kinda like "The Secret of the Ooze", but have much cooler monsters, and have like six, seven, eight, nine, whichever...and then to further on with Karai's role, have her wear the Shredder suit and get the Foot ready to attack the city and become fearless once again, only to be sidetracked into helping the Turtles with the Triceratons or mutant monsters or someother big problem (and it has to be a HUGE problem, something to which the Turtles need help)...and then Karai has a duel with Leonardo (c'mon, Karai has to be good with a sword, so why not have these two fight...they did in the cartoon), and then with Karai fleeing, she is now ready to let the Foot Clan be a powerful group once again, only finding out the Shredder suit is gone, and the Foot fights her and defeats her, then holds her by the arms and she sees that Oroku Saki is back and in the Shredder suit, but this suit is new and with hella lot more sharp crap, thanks to...Baxter Stockman (either way the villains are, BS should def. be in this movie...just noticed Stockman's initials, haha...but, he should still be a human however, not a robot, and not a freaking fly)...then set the third movie with the Turtles now having to fight The Shredder, Karai, the Foot, Baxter Stockman and his mousers, and a new army of ninjas/Foot, which they should be robots and also some who can become invisible (a la the cartoon once again)...so that would be awesome, the final part of the trilogy, and the Turtles fight their arch nemesis once again...and keep Shredder as a human, not a Utrom alien...and with the final moments of battle, Leonardo should pretty much cut off Shredder's head, that would be awesome...but it won't happen since it's a kiddie movie, so at least have Leo stab him in the heart or stomach...what do you guys think? A trilogy with a Karai/Shredder/Foot plot sounds good or no?

TMNT is probably a revamp of the franchise, like batman begins, so we'll probably see sequels

I see people talkin about the second movie, but a third?

Why? The second one hasen't even come out yet! :dry:

:spidey: :batman: :sym: :thing::doom: :wolverine

But thats a pretty good idea!

Triceratons would be great! What about Utroms?

that accutally might be an asome idea :)

shut up its a new word for me :)

and i do know it is a new hip word :)

ive said this in a few threads lately, but i would like to see the turtles begin to question their origins in the next two movies. through battles with the foot led by karai, the begin to learn the history of the foot and karai's connection to shredder, at the same time splinter tells them the story of his and shredders conflict through very in depth flashbacks. the second ends with a big fight between karai and turtles revealing the shredder is back, leaving the third open for an epic battle between shredder and the turles, with their new found hatred for him

I just thought up a nice plot involving Baxter and the Rat King:

Baxter, a TCRI Head Researcher, is working on some kind of bio-genetics project. To test it, he sends out a team to find a subject. They need someone nobody would miss, so they get a homeless man from the Manhattan subways.

Baxter would provide the man with ample luxuries, until it was time for testing to begin. Through a gene-warping sequence involving mutagens, the man is nearly killed. Thinking it is failed, Baxter has his men dump the hobo.

This hobo was not killed, however. He was given a strange ability-to morph into a hybrid of human and rat-kind of like a werewolf, but with a rat (though not as rat-like as Splinter, you see :cwink: ). This mutant returns to TCRI, where he finds more of the substance, and brings about the mutation of other sewer rats.

Baxter then creates the Mousers as a way of tracking down this creature known to the public as "The Rat King" (he commands the rats in carrying out small crimes. Sometimes there is a victim, found mauled with rat saliva in the wounds). Then while the Mousers pursue this Rat King, they cross paths with the turtles.

-What do you think? If there was ever a reboot of the series, this would make a great 1st flick, imo.

It's too late for a series, maybe some lame wb morning show...:whatever:

It's too late for a series, maybe some lame wb morning show...:whatever:

1. I said if there were to be a reboot.
2. When redesigning the Rat King, I was thinking like Burton in redesigning the Penguin, to where he works and is an interesting villain.

o, ok--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:oldrazz:-----------------------------------------------------------:oldrazz: -----------------------------------------------------------:oldrazz: --------------------------------

I'd also like a new Tokka and Rahzar. Not the kiddie critters of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, but fierce, subserviant thralls. That scene where Shredder says, "Attack me, if you will, to see who your master is.", would've been soooo awesome if they indeed attacked him, rather than gave him big mushy huggy-wuggies.

Suffice to say, no Bebop and Rocksteady is required!

I think if they would make a proper TMNT it would be R rated!................:wow:

ya that would make sense.... i think the lowest rating should be pg-13

how about adapting the City at War storyline. I also agree that the next ones should be rated-R.

Yea, it would be rated-R if they made a proper one or pg-13, but it would stink if they made it R.................:csad:

ya tmnt should be rated pg-13 to much blood and gore like in a r movie would kill from the story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"