TMNT,Nick and Paramount

JClive2007

Johnny in a half shell
Reaction score
Nick/Paramount hasn't given up too many details on what they want to do with the TMNT franchise since buying the rights from Peter Laird last year.. At least with the animated series I hope it's on the same level as the 2k3 turtles, they can be goofy but not Spongebob goofy or the CGI ugly as "Fanboy and Chum-Chum" CGI if Nick want to find a fair balance between mature and silly it wouldn't suck if they went the Archie TMNT adventures route.

As for the movie I haven't heard that things has change other than Paramount overseeing the project what I hope is that one they don't change the script this what I hope

1.It's PG-13
2.the Turtles have personality
3.Let them used their weapons
4.the Shredder should be even badder than 2k3 Shredder
5. Don't stay too long with the origin
6. keep the brown elbow, wrist wrap and belt.

Enough with me what you TMNT fans want to see with the new Ninja Turtles..

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been responded to. I guess the biggest thing I want out of a new movie is just a decent film. Something that respects the source material but brings something new.

well it's coming out in 2012. If we don't hear anything about it by this Comic Con or by the end of the year, then it's not happening.

It depends. Look at the 2011 Summer movies:

Certain movies have a lot of prep time: look at Green Lantern or Thor. Then you got movies like Men in Black 2 or Transformers 3 which both haven't started anything but they're getting release within the same time table as Green Lantern.

All I want is another comic. I know Peter put that clause in there to let him publish 10 to 12 books a year, but he said to not count on that happening.

If i were to write... i'd want then to start the movie off with all red bandannas. Or even if they went the whole movie that way... that'd be fine too.. but i understand that the audience uses the colors to identify the characters. So, prob 10% of their apperence will be with red bandannas.

I wanna see alot more ninja likeness. Stick to the shadows, the use of shurikens, and KILLING. Keeping in mind that children will be attending these movies, the original turtles spilled blood. So, i'd love to see a flick that touches the original appearance of the turtles

personally, the different colored bananas were probably the best thing that happened to the franchise. Nothing against the red ones, but I just think only a handful of core fans really want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"