World Tobey gets engaged

I've heard from somone who's met him, that he's about 5 8' 5 9'. I'm guessing his soon to be wife isn't very big at all, that's why he looked so much taller. Funny cuz I was thinking that to myself also, "why does he look taller".

I'm glad Tobey's engaged and set to get married...hope it lasts though.

comic_guy04 said:
I've heard from somone who's met him, that he's about 5 8' 5 9'. I'm guessing his soon to be wife isn't very big at all, that's why he looked so much taller. Funny cuz I was thinking that to myself also, "why does he look taller".
That's prob why he picked her. He can ditch the cuban heels now.

Nathan said:
Can someone tell me what Scientology is actually all about?

Go here:

http://www.xenu.net/index.html

And do a bit of looking around. The FAQ is a good place to start.

...and yes, this is actually what they believe, funny as it may seem to you and me. It is also absolutely true that if you say enough bad things about Scientology in public, they will start following you around, intensely harrassing you. Death-threats are not unknown.

A little snippet from L. Ron himself:

"If there will be a long-term threat, you are to immediately evaluate and originate a black PR campaign to destroy the person's repute and to discredit them so thoroughly that they will be ostracized.

[...]

It is my specific intention that by the use of professional PR tactics any opposition be not only dulled but permanently eradicated. This takes data and planning before positive action can occur.

-L. Ron Hubbard, "Handling Hostile Contacts / Dead Agenting"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or how about this?:

"NEVER agree to an investigation of Scientology. ONLY agree to an investigation of the attackers. [...]

This is correct procedure: Spot who is attacking us.

Start investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.

Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press. Don't ever tamely admit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way.

HCOPL 25 February 1966 "Attacks on Scientology"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously crazy people in a seriously crazy cult. Avoid them like the plague. IMO they're on a par with Heaven's Gate - but worse.

[

Seriously crazy people in a seriously crazy cult. Avoid them like the plague. IMO they're on a par with Heaven's Gate - but worse.[/quote]

agreed

It's about time Tobey settled down. He's what - 35 or something? :up:

cmill216 said:
jenm3vz.jpg

Look at the cute wittle couple. ;)

I remember her being a lot uglier. Dunst should take a page out of her book and fix up.

cmill216 said:
jenm3vz.jpg

Look at the cute wittle couple. ;)

They do look adorable. That is a really cute dress.

Cograts to Tobey, I see he couldn't wait for me.

*sighs, whimpers, wipes away tears*:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"