Today We Are Cancelling the Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've pretty much avoided Trek until the last few months...

So one of the channels started showing Star Trek: Enterprise from the start on Monday night. I'm on the third episode and they've just shot a missle at their own face. They're not very good.

And when does Sam leap out of there?

Enterprise is a prequel of sorts to the Star Trek universe.

Enterprise needed more time to grow. Season 4 was good.

I agree, had Enterprise not been cancelled it would've explored more species etc. I especially like that they covered the Andorians from original series.

I like that everything is kind of crap and they're just kinda floating along going "oh, it's a thing. Will it kill us? No, well thats good. Wait, it's trying to kill us..." I think once everything gets up and running it'll just become Star Trek.

I've still to try TNG, DS9, and Voyager...

Star Trek: TOS & Star Trek TNG are really awesome, especially the Borg & of course Klingons.

Enterprise is a prequel of sorts to the Star Trek universe.
Yeh, I know that much. It's back when the humans just went into space doing all their treking around.

Star Trek: TOS & Star Trek TNG are really awesome, especially the Borg & of course Klingons.

I've liked what I've seen of TOS, but Enterpirse has taken the slot they were showing TOS in.

Yeh, I know that much. It's back when the humans just went into space doing all their treking around.

I've liked what I've seen of TOS, but Enterpirse has taken the slot they were showing TOS in.

No problem for me. I have Enterprise, TOS, & TNG on bluray & dvd. Can't wait till they decide to release DS9 & Voyager on bluray too.

My history with Star Trek consists of 1 episode of Next Generation and 1/2 an episode of whichever one had that Borg chick in it. I remember she was in a jail cell or something.

I feel like I should watch more but I never will. I should probably at least watch the new films.

I happen to love the ENTERPRISE series...especially seasons 3 and 4.

Yay! Big Brother went exactly how I wanted. Now I want Aaryn (or however you spell her name) gone. I don't care how pretty she is; I can't stand that woman.

It's too bad it got cancelled. :csad:

Considering the way they released it....I'm surprised it lasted 4 seasons.

Paramount tried to start their own network - UPN - and ENTERPRISE was only shown on it. The cable system I had at the time did not show UPN...so how many other cable systems around the world didn't show it? My father at the time lived out in the country and had satellite TV (don't remember which one, but it was one of the big ones) and they didn't show the UPN channel either. All the other STAR TREK series (except the original) were syndicated all over the place....ENTERPRISE wasn't. People talk about it having low ratings compared to other series and compared to other TREK series....of course it had lower ratings...it wasn't shown on even half as many stations as other series.

Happy Independence and Republic day guys. :up:

Last edited:
And a Happy Republic Day to our friends from the Philippines
Please remember they celebrate this day as well

Nicely done :up:
I still owe US people wishing of a Happy Independence Day, so have a happy day

a week without internet was pretty amazing

Check out the awesomeness jonathancrane found

The cast of B:TAS dectated the lines of TDKRises trailer for this

Sorry for not using the "best of youtube" thread for that, can't find it using the search engine, neither on hype community nor the archives

You lived more years without it than most of us, you should be a great survivor
True, but having it has changed me. I am not as addicted as most, but it keeps me in better touch with family, gets me books, and keeps me informed. I would certainly miss this place a lot. :(

nah, you get over not having internet pretty quickly.

The people on Twitter who think yesterday was America's 2013th birthday make me want to slam my head violently against the desk.

The people on Twitter who think yesterday was America's 2013th birthday make me want to slam my head violently against the desk.

It should make you want to slam THEIR heads against the desk.....:awesome:

fireworks-2013.gif

tumblr_mfszmoldez1s1ji9qo1_500.gif

:oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member