Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear God....I can already hear a million fangirl hearts exploding right now.

I hope Loki's wig is better, supposedly according to the wigmaker a while back it is. :p

Not that much of a fan of Tilda's but good news is she certainly doesn't have a problem with nudity and sex scenes (see: Young Adam with Ewan McGregor).... soooooo.... Fully expecting some naked sexy Hiddles viewing in this one. ;)

on the other hand, I see it has release date in Russia for Dec. 2013, so one assumes it's releasing all over around then, only about a month after Thor 2 releases. Um.... I gotta say, That's gonna be bad.... that's really going to be trouble. Do they even understand what they are unleashing into the world putting those two films out so close together? :wow: :wow: :wow: Mass hysteria, I tell ya!

tom_2D00_hiddleston_2D00_blog_2D00_five_2D00_guinea_2D00_1.jpg

Yep, just because I said so this man needs to adopt at least two Guinean Orphans, one boy and one girl. A picture like this makes it look like he's having a chat with kids he's raising himself. I think he'd make a great father one day. He clearly loves kids.

I'm going to go off on a rant here but I can't believe attention addicts such as Kim Kardashian and Snooki with their privileged spawn get more media focus but infants and children around the world living in abhorrent conditions are largely ignored by the media altogether. The entertainment business needs more celebrities like Tom Hiddleston who want to use their clout to put attention on a very important issue. It's a sad thing to say that this is not an issue that is relative only to Guinea though. There's a lot of this level of infant neglect here in America too, some of it is conscious neglect which is even worse than just miseducation. I think the world needs more socially conscious people of all walks of life in the world and less self absorbed, attention addicted drama queens.

Last edited:
I know. I don't understand why those types get so much attention.

On a positive note, I found this video, I've seen some short clips before but this is 22 heavenly minutes of Tom talking uninterrupted about acting and RADA. He mentions Loki and Thor/Avengers as well (and, btw, I think this was done in Oct/Sept last year)

[YT]pDCAx8VSXXM[/YT]

at about 6 mins in he talks about filming Thor & Avengers a bit

Last edited:
Dear God...you are going to have me crack elizah. My mom is going to get up and see me smacking myself in the head because such Tom Awesomeness has driven me crazy. :D

Dear God...you are going to have me crack elizah. My mom is going to get up and see me smacking myself in the head because such Tom Awesomeness has driven me crazy. :D

Why should I be the *only* one? :whatever:

I found this image on the internet and it is absolutely adorable:
loki+costume.jpg

Last edited:
:)

Me: AWWWWWWWWW....:hrt:

Thor and the rest of the good guys in the Marvel universe: :cmad: GET HIM!!!!

The rest of the Marvel Universe, sure. But Thor? Nah, he protects kid Loki! From the rest of the Marvel Universe. lol

Marvel Universe: GET HIM!
Thor: But he's my brother! And he's 5 years old!
Black Widow: He just changed the Earth's sun into a warm ball of caramel.
Thor: He's a baby Frost Giant being raised as an Asgardian.
Bruce: so then, wouldn't he have changed the sun into a ball of ice cream or something?
Tony: *sigh* take a look at the moon tonight, Bruce.
Bruce: Rocky Road?
Tony: No, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Last edited:
Hah hah...this has me thinking of making a fanfiction based on the adventures of Kid Loki and his cute hijinks. I wish I had a toddler son right now because I would so make movies of him as Kid Loki and post them on Youtube.

I just want one. tiny. glimpse. of Loki in Thor: TDW.

Is that so much to ask? Even if it's just a shot of his backside while he's fighting something, I don't care!

I'm dying here. ;(

I don't know...if we get any images of Tom's backside it'll probably be from his next movie ripped straight from a sex scene because that will be all over Tumblr if the more mature fangirls have their way.

I don't know...if we get any images of Tom's backside it'll probably be from his next movie ripped straight from a sex scene because that will be all over Tumblr if the more mature fangirls have their way.

HA! Are you referring to "Only Lovers Left Alive"?

A random scene I would love to see at some point: Loki shapeshifting into Female!Loki. Also played by Hiddleston, only with some really good makeup and costuming work.

Tom and "Lady Loki" talk...

[YT]ZDr59GUFm2M[/YT]

[YT]xuGzrF8sIus[/YT]

Thank you, I was freaking out and need confirmation. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Wait a minute...I thought Tom was back in London and nowhere near Australia. I'm going to have to call shenanigans on this blurb because I can't find anything comprehensive on any legitimate websites.

That is a FAKE thing. No he hasn't died. he's in England currently. Safe and sound.

:doh:

and yes, please remove that, not even sure if that could be a virus attached somewhere to something like that. and it's apt to upset people needlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"