Tom Hooper to direct movie of Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'Cats'

That is probably the point. It was always going to look odd they just embrace it.

That cast is....wow.

Interesting. So it appears Macavity is more like a Mephistoffolean showman rather than a violent brute in this version.

So, either the CG is going to be amazing or horrendous, no inbetween.

True, but that's the case with CG in any movie, isn't it? It's always great, or it sucks. I can't remember the last time someone on this website described a film as having moderately adequate CGI.

Who's Rebel Wilson playing?

Edit: Never mind, I see she's playing Jennyanydots. Which surprises me because that's one of the songs I would have thought would be dropped since it's just a cute dance number with no relation to what passes for the show's plot.

Who's Rebel Wilson playing?

Edit: Never mind, I see she's playing Jennyanydots. Which surprises me because that's one of the songs I would have thought would be dropped since it's just a cute dance number with no relation to what passes for the show's plot.

It's a fitting role for her. It's a decent number too; one of the few songs besides Grizabella that's about a female character, and it's an energizing albeit forgettable song that establishes the show-within-a-show framing device.

Regarding the CG I'm expecting some kind of hybrid of the Na'vi from Avatar and the animals from the Blacksad comic.

I feel bad for those who signed up for it. This could look horrendous with the CGI fur take.

I'm kind of expecting this to be a dumpster fire so we'll see where it goes. :funny:

It's avant garde.

Really. :o

PossibleAliveHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

The entire thing is freaking me out! :(

I will say this though, Francesca’s face is expressive as heck and there’s star power there.

lol wtf :yuk:
but jennifer hudson nailed the song. i hope that she is excluded from razzie noms

lol this looks ****ing deranged on the part of everyone involved.

But i put nothing past today's audiences. Watch this **** end up in the year's top five in terms of box office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"