Tom Strong

Hellstormer

Side-Kick
Reaction score
Every time I go on the Wildstorm website they're advertising every Tom Strong book hey have on the front page and I've been looking for osmething new to read. I'm really into the Invincible series right now. Are these any good? And which books would you recommend?

i might check out this tom strong myself he's supposed to be a pulpstyle hero like doc savage right?

I didn't know Wildstorm was still producing Tom Strong books...

I didn't know Wildstorm was still producing Tom Strong books...
Well none of those answered my question, but I did order book one for the hell of it. I did get it for 25% off from bn.com :) hope its good.

It's pretty good. Like Doc Savage only more on the superhero side. I dig his Daughter. I've only got the first two volumes so far, and I plan to get the rest eventually. It's on my to do list along side Transmet and Fell. I'd start from the beginning and work my way up if I were you. Buying any ongoing series out of sequence is usually a bad idea.

I'd also recommend Moore's Promethea, but a warning, if you're not into Magic, trippy new viewpoints on the nature of existence and the universe, and chicks kicking ass, then maybe this book isn't for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"