The Comics Tony Stark Must Die !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jabbermacy

I _hate_ that Marvel killed off Cap!!!!!!! - if you've read Fallen Son 5 and Thor v3 #1 I hope you're with me in hoping that Thor sticks Mjolnir up Stark's arse and lets the biggest thunderbolt in creation go!!!! I feel like the Tribunal in WHAT IF? - 'STARK MUST DIE!!!!'

I _hate_ that Marvel killed off Cap!!!!!!! - if you've read Fallen Son 5 and Thor v3 #1 I hope you're with me in hoping that Thor sticks Mjolnir up Stark's arse and lets the biggest thunderbolt in creation go!!!! I feel like the Tribunal in WHAT IF? - 'STARK MUST DIE!!!!'

I laugh at your lack of coherence.

lol, Cap fans are funny people
Hey, don't lump us all into the smae catagory as that whacko. If I really thought Iron Man was behind Cap's death, then I too would be calling for his head, but last I checked Tony Stark wasn't Tony Soprano. I don't think Stark had Cap whacked. They're very close friends. Makes no sense to me. And if that Jabbermacy dude read any pre Civil War stuff (especially Avengers) he'd know that his post is ridiculous. Don't hate all Cap fans because of this weirdo here. Thank you. I'm done.

Hey, don't lump us all into the smae catagory as that whacko. If I really thought Iron Man was behind Cap's death, then I too would be calling for his head, but last I checked Tony Stark wasn't Tony Soprano. I don't think Stark had Cap whacked. They're very close friends. Makes no sense to me. And if that Jabbermacy dude read any pre Civil War stuff (especially Avengers) he'd know that his post is ridiculous. Don't hate all Cap fans because of this weirdo here. Thank you. I'm done.

you're right, not all Cap fans are whakos like that Jabbermacy loon.

I never would've thought Tony was behind Cap's shooting, but I don't like how Tony has been screwed over 'cause of CW, he's one of my faves, but he's become a jerk 'cause of it. I stayed away from CW, I read a bit of it and the prequel tpb., I'm going to wait for the day when Ironman is a hero again and not a jerk everyone's mad at.

I kinda hope Tony is a Skrull. DC likes to brings back the multiverse to erase things, Marvel makes you a shape-changing alien. So we find Stark in some ship, and is the hero that I've always liked.

Follow all of his current ongoing series if you want an insight to his new motivation

Marvel is still trying to make him out as the biggest Marvel character of the this and the next couple years, but it's just not going to work.You can list Iron man as the top 'hero' all you want but his sales aren't as great. I noticed they put him on the cover of Wizard and lists Joey Q as the top artist. Neither of this is makes any sense. They had a #1 character and they completely destroyed him last week.

I knew they were going to kill Cap, it was very predictable from where I was standing. And was very disapointed when they did. Iron man, decent character but far from the best.

Actually it has worked, more people are talking Iron Man and Tony Stark than they ever have. He's all over the place, and there is a movie coming out, and thats a sure hit with all the buzz its been getting. So do expect Tony/Iron Man to be going away anytime soon.

As for the Spider-man thing your art can be good even if the story is crap.

Actually, the sales of IM's personal book are pretty irrelevant to what they're trying to make him out to be in the grand scheme of things. They're not making him into the world's greatest hero. They're just turning him into the world's most recognized hero still living in the Marvel Universe. And in turn, make him the most recognizable Marvel character next to Spider Man and Wolverine across Marvel comics themselves with all his cameos.

:whatever:

If you read Tony Stark in pretty much any title but his own, he's a *****e. If you read him in his own title, you kinda understand his perspective a bit.

I still think he's wrong, but I can somewhat understand what he's trying to do.

I never would've thought Tony was behind Cap's shooting, but I don't like how Tony has been screwed over 'cause of CW, he's one of my faves, but he's become a jerk 'cause of it. I stayed away from CW, I read a bit of it and the prequel tpb., I'm going to wait for the day when Ironman is a hero again and not a jerk everyone's mad at.

I THINK THAT WILL BE WHEN SHELLHEAD LANDS IN THEATERS MAY 2ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back