Tony Stark Must Die !!!

Discussion in 'The Comics' started by jabbermacy, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabbermacy

jabbermacy Guest

I _hate_ that Marvel killed off Cap!!!!!!! - if you've read Fallen Son 5 and Thor v3 #1 I hope you're with me in hoping that Thor sticks Mjolnir up Stark's arse and lets the biggest thunderbolt in creation go!!!! I feel like the Tribunal in WHAT IF? - 'STARK MUST DIE!!!!'

2. Iron_Stark

Iron_Stark Kick names, take ass

GTF outta here ya troll!

3. arachnid-guy

arachnid-guy Well-Known Member

I laugh at your lack of coherence.

4. Ironfan72

Ironfan72 Golden Avenger

lol, Cap fans are funny people

5. Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers Well-Known Member

Hey, don't lump us all into the smae catagory as that whacko. If I really thought Iron Man was behind Cap's death, then I too would be calling for his head, but last I checked Tony Stark wasn't Tony Soprano. I don't think Stark had Cap whacked. They're very close friends. Makes no sense to me. And if that Jabbermacy dude read any pre Civil War stuff (especially Avengers) he'd know that his post is ridiculous. Don't hate all Cap fans because of this weirdo here. Thank you. I'm done.

6. Iron_Stark

Iron_Stark Kick names, take ass

you're right, not all Cap fans are whakos like that Jabbermacy loon.

7. Spider-Bat

Spider-Bat BATMAN

I never would've thought Tony was behind Cap's shooting, but I don't like how Tony has been screwed over 'cause of CW, he's one of my faves, but he's become a jerk 'cause of it. I stayed away from CW, I read a bit of it and the prequel tpb., I'm going to wait for the day when Ironman is a hero again and not a jerk everyone's mad at.

8. Fenwick

Fenwick Well-Known Member

I kinda hope Tony is a Skrull. DC likes to brings back the multiverse to erase things, Marvel makes you a shape-changing alien. So we find Stark in some ship, and is the hero that I've always liked.

9. ROB

ROB Well-Known Member

Follow all of his current ongoing series if you want an insight to his new motivation

10. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

Marvel is still trying to make him out as the biggest Marvel character of the this and the next couple years, but it's just not going to work.You can list Iron man as the top 'hero' all you want but his sales aren't as great. I noticed they put him on the cover of Wizard and lists Joey Q as the top artist. Neither of this is makes any sense. They had a #1 character and they completely destroyed him last week.

I knew they were going to kill Cap, it was very predictable from where I was standing. And was very disapointed when they did. Iron man, decent character but far from the best.

11. kedrell

kedrell Fork&SpoonOperator

I don't keep up with current events any more. Who are you refering to?

12. Radio_Clash

Radio_Clash Well-Known Member

Actually it has worked, more people are talking Iron Man and Tony Stark than they ever have. He's all over the place, and there is a movie coming out, and thats a sure hit with all the buzz its been getting. So do expect Tony/Iron Man to be going away anytime soon.

As for the Spider-man thing your art can be good even if the story is crap.

13. LouFerignoDemon

LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Actually, the sales of IM's personal book are pretty irrelevant to what they're trying to make him out to be in the grand scheme of things. They're not making him into the world's greatest hero. They're just turning him into the world's most recognized hero still living in the Marvel Universe. And in turn, make him the most recognizable Marvel character next to Spider Man and Wolverine across Marvel comics themselves with all his cameos.

14. steintym

steintym Stay Frosty

:whatever:

15. crackerbob

crackerbob Well-Known Member

If you read Tony Stark in pretty much any title but his own, he's a *****e. If you read him in his own title, you kinda understand his perspective a bit.

I still think he's wrong, but I can somewhat understand what he's trying to do.

16. 3dman27

3dman27 super-hero wannabe

I THINK THAT WILL BE WHEN SHELLHEAD LANDS IN THEATERS MAY 2ND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.