Top 5 most badass chicks!

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Women in film rarely get labeled as ''badass'' or ''cool'' by us movie folk. It's a shame there are not alot of badass gals in cinema, but it makes the ones that are, that more special. I'm here to give you my top 5 most badass chicks in film. Who do you think are the top 5 most badass chicks?

Mine are:

5. LEIA(Star Wars)

This cinnamon bun hairstyled gal is not your average Princess, she fights for the rebels against the Empire, led by her father, Darth Vader. Leia has always been symbol of hope, courage and sexy outfits. In Return Of The Jedi, Leia is in her iconic gold bikini(Jabba has taste) which today, us nerds still drool over. She has been captured by the notorious Jabba. Leia shows how badass she is, when she chokes Jabba to death with her slave chain. To this day, I'm still surprised how she got that chain around his neck.

4. NANCY THOMPSON(Nightmare On Elm Street)
Nancy Thompson was your typical high school chick, until Freddy Kruger entered her dreams. In A Nightmare On Elm Street she took on Freddy, one-on-one. No one to this point has ever done such a thing. She drags the Fred man out into the real world where she turns her back to him, saying she does not believe in him, causing Kruger to loose all his powers. It takes some balls to turn your back to Freddy. Nancy would take on the son of a 100 bastards once again in Nightmare A Elm Street: Dream Warriors. This time Freddy outsmarts Nancy which results in her death, but not before Nancy stabs Freddy with his own claw. Even on deaths door, she takes no **** from Kruger.

3. THE BRIDE(Kill Bill)

You don't **** with a woman on her wedding day, which the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad have learned when they attempted to kill Beatrix Kiddo. One by one The Bride kills each member of the Assassination Squad. Kiddo's most badass moment comes when she fights the Crazy 88. This is one of my favorite fighting scenes of all time.

2. SARAH CONNoR(Terminator)

Sarah Connor used to be so inncocent, working as waitress and going to college, until The Terminator showed up to give her the beatdown. Connor never really showed her true fighing side until she battled The Terminator in the factory. From there, she goes on the road becoming a fugitive. Her badass moment comes when we see her for the first time in Terminator 2: Judgement Day. She is not the Sarah Connor we once knew, she is now 100% badass. She is like a Pokemon, she evolved. This young girl is now a women with guns, muscles and a badass atitude.

1. Ellen Ripley(Alien)

Nothing screams badass more than Ripley from the Alien films. She went from a navigation officer to whipping Alien ass like no other. Ripley has been through a lot and I'm suprised she never took a gun to her own head and pulled the trigger. My favorite Alien movie is still the first one. I always felt it showed how tough this woman was. All her crew are gone and she is left one on one which this creature that she knows nothing about. But that is not her most badass moment to me. Her badass moment is in Aliens when she faces off against the Queen Alien. Ripley battles the Queen in a exosuit cargo-loader which makes her look more badass than Chuck Norris doing push-ups with hs beard.

Last edited:
Connor. ConnOr. If I read Conner one more time.. Squid!

yeah, I don't think I could come up with a better list if I wanted to.

i think the bride is overrated and so is leia

can't fault your top 2 though.

i'm trying to think of evil chicks who could live up to the badassery.

Including 'Comic Book Movies':

5: Beatrix Kiddo/The Bride ("Kill Bill Volume I"/"Kill Bill Volume II")
4: Laurie Strode ("Halloween"/"Halloween II"/"Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later")
3: Selina Kyle/Catwoman ("Batman Returns")
2: Sarah Connor ("Terminator"/"Terminator 2: Judgment Day")
1: Ellen Ripley (The "Alien" Series)

there's gotta be some cynthia rothrock love in this thread

there just HAS to be, she's the original western martial arts migrant, beating the east at its own game...

No Milla Jovavich for The 5th Element) ? :csad:

Portman for The Professinol?

What about Alabama from True Romance?

Priss from Blade Runner?

No Milla Jovavich for The 5th Element) ? :csad:

Portman for The Professinol?

What about Alabama from True Romance?

Priss from Blade Runner?

This is top 5 man, someday top 10 will come:cwink:

there's gotta be some cynthia rothrock love in this thread

there just HAS to be, she's the original western martial arts migrant, beating the east at its own game...
So, so true. :word:

Although most of her films were B-rated at best.

^^^That's arguable. Although I like Rothrock, her body of work isn't really as memorable in the commercial sense as the babes listed above. She still rocks though.

Ripley in Alien
Nancy in nightmare on elm street
Ziyi Zang in anything she does
Jennifer Jason Leigh in Verhoeven's flesh and blood
Maria in Metropolis

1. Ripley - The Alien Series....ultimate female action hero!! Its gonna be hard to beat her :up:
2. Sarah Connor - Terminator 2
3. Trinity - The Matrix 1
4. Clarice Starling - Silence of the Lambs
5. The Bride - Kill Bill Series

Off the top of my head....Ripley, Sarah Connor, and Trinity from The Matrix...

Angela Bassett in Strange Days is pretty badass.

Clarice Starling is a strong female character but I don't think she's as quote unquote "badass" as the above examples. More strong emotionally than an ass-whooper.

Devon Aoki as "deadly little Miho" in Sin City or Lucy Liu in Payback are a couple chicks you don't wanna get on the bad side of...

1. Amanda Young (Saw Series)
2. Ellen Ripley (Alien Series)
3. Sarah Connor (Terminator Series)
4. Catwoman

Can't think of a fifth at the moment.

1 Sarah Conner. Terminator 1 and 2.

2 Ripley. Alien movies

3 Selene. Underworld 1 and 2.

4 Mystique. X-Men movies.

5 Marion Ravenwood. Raiders Of The Lost Arc.

1. The Bride
2. Ellen Ripley
3. Sarah Connor
4. Selene
5. Eden - Doomsday

6. Trinity
7. Alice - Resident Evil

Last edited:
1.The Bride
2.Catwoman/Selina Kyle (Batman Returns)
3.Ellen Ripley
4.Alice (Resident Evil series)
5.Mina Harker (LXG) Probably the only good thing from that movie

Mila kunis- Max Payne

Princess Leia- Star Wars

Sarah Connor- Terminator 2

can't think of any others.

I think Sienna Miller has too be added too this list somewhere cause she rocked as The Baroness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"