Top Ten Most Popular Video Game Charaters

Pikachu is a hell of alot more well known than MasterChief
but that does not mean Pokemon is a better game then Halo. and Pokemon is more of a tv show/card game, So it does not fall under much of a video game.

but that does not mean Pokemon is a better game then Halo. and Pokemon is more of a tv show/card game, So it does not fall under much of a video game.

1. This list isnt about the better game, but the more popular character.
2. Dude, whatever. Pokemon was/is HUGE in the video game world.

1. This list isnt about the better game, but the more popular character.
2. Dude, whatever. Pokemon was/is HUGE in the video game world.
True, Pikachu has been around since the mid 90's.

No one said it meant Pokemon was a better game :whatever:

Your avatar is a character who gets stronger the angrier he gets. He is angry all of the time. Maybe you should think about that before you preach lessons of peace.

Who's preaching? It was only an observation. Peace is for liberals, and hippies... and girls.

Wow, I guess with all that braun, you lack the insight to see I wasn't being serious. Hmm...

And you lack the insight to see I was being facetious.

I said you were being a jack ass and then you came at me like a jack ass. What would you do? If you're going to come in, in the middle of a conversation, at LEAST read all the posts. And if you're still not sure of what's being said, you probably shouldn't jump to conclussions AND into the conversation. It's just common sense.

Oh snap he already had a movie a long time ago that sucked. He hasn't had a toy in more than a decade, no comics, no cartoons, no video games, he's a failed character compared to the HULK. Even the Transformers had a 90's updated cartoon show. The character is a *****. He's a Conan rip off with blond hair, and the HULK would destroy him. End of story. What the #&%! does this have to do with video games any way? Other than He-man's had two, and they both suck.http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/itemsearch.asp

The HULK had his named best comic book video game of all time. Don't start something you can't finish Jr.

I just had one actually. 12 hour shift today.

Oh snapzorz...

So.....popular video game characters....

Why isnt the cat from Jet Set on here???/

Every other tues. I work 16 hours :wow:

And I never actually played that game. I meant to for years. Any good?

Oh snap he already had a movie a long time ago that sucked. He hasn't had a toy in more than a decade, no comics, no cartoons, no video games, he's a failed character compared to the HULK. Even the Transformers had a 90's updated cartoon show. The character is a *****. He's a Conan rip off with blond hair, and the HULK would destroy him. End of story. What the #&%! does this have to do with video games any way? Other than He-man's had two, and they both suck.http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/itemsearch.asp
... Don't start something you can't finish Jr.
he-man_f.jpg

The HULK had his named best comic book video game of all time. Don't start something you can't finish Jr.

Thanks for making a fool of yourself, saves me the bother of doing it to you, Jr :whatever:

Ahh can't resist....

http://www.tv.com/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-2002/show/12541/summary.html

heman2002.jpg

He-man_2002_Temp01.JPG

excl_heman.jpg

heman_v3_issue1_gccexclusive.jpg

New Tv show? New toy line? New comics? Check check and.......check

Don't try n bat in the big leagues, go back to the minors...

Mention going out to Supermanbeyond :up:

^ Thanks AXL. I loved the Mike Young Cartoon, That redefined who He-man and Skeletor was for me. I remember the originals and this was far, far better!

Thanks for making a fool of yourself, saves me the bother of doing it to you, Jr :whatever:

Ahh can't resist....

http://www.tv.com/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-2002/show/12541/summary.html

heman2002.jpg

He-man_2002_Temp01.JPG

excl_heman.jpg

heman_v3_issue1_gccexclusive.jpg

New Tv show? New toy line? New comics? Check check and.......check

Don't try n bat in the big leagues, go back to the minors...

Mention going out to Supermanbeyond :up:
I'll admit I was wrong. But the fact he's had all these and I've never heard of them is an even bigger testament to the fact the character sucking.

Always right to the point and full of truth as always.

I'll admit I was wrong. But the fact he's had all these and I've never heard of them is an even bigger testament to the fact the character sucking.

I'd never heard of you before this thread, guess that means you suck too :whatever:

How you can show your face in this thread anymore is a wonder, no one takes you seriously.

Your ignorance is not a measure of Popularity.

Then what is? Popularity is how well known something is. I've never heard of it. I didn't realize you guys were going to try and redefine popularity.

Your ignorance is not a measure of Popularity.

He man youtube search of 3,870.

HULK youtube search results for 19,300.

Google search for He-man 2,450,000.

Google search for HULK 21,500,000.

Marvel is the number 2 seach on Yahoo right now.

How the heck do you guys measure popularity? You can go to any toy store and walk out with a HULK action figure of some kind. He-man, no so much. He's coming out with another movie 5 years after his first even though it under performed because he's so popular.

He-man sucks guys, and he isn't nearly as popular as the HULK. Get over it.

I'd never heard of you before this thread, guess that means you suck too :whatever:

How you can show your face in this thread anymore is a wonder
Because when I'm wrong I don't just run like a *****. Shows your true colors though.

Guys, in all seriousness, no one gives a damn about He-man. He was invented because a Toy Company didn't want to use Conan (after learning about how violent he was) and opted to make a Conan clone so all the muscular figures they were making wouldn't go to waste.

He sucks. He freaking sucks and is void of any imagination at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"