My hopes
prototypes of
-the new 3 foot tall Star Wars AT-AT
-Transformers war for cybertron toys
-Transformers Powercore combiners 5 pack
-solid info about MP Grimlocks hasbro release

-line up info for DCUC wave 14+
-what wave Martian Manhunter is in

I want news on Marvel Legends,DC Universe,Minimates and when the hell I'll be able to get my Deadpool Mighty Mugg.

My hopes
prototypes of
-the new 3 foot tall Star Wars AT-AT
-Transformers war for cybertron toys
-Transformers Powercore combiners 5 pack
-solid info about MP Grimlocks hasbro release

-line up info for DCUC wave 14+
-what wave Martian Manhunter is in

TF war for cybertron toys would be sweet!

You really shouldn't talk about them like they don't exist.

Cause they do.
1264481427_WFCBee.jpg

war-for-cybertron-optimus-prime_1263136408.jpg

Last edited:
sadly at this point, i just hope we hear about the ML 2 pack news ... :( or anything about the line at all...

I feel like everytime I read an article about Hasbro's MU line, they always say, "Fans of the 6 inch line need not to worry, we haven't forgot about you and we have something planned for you and blah blah blah." They'll give us something.

Also, you would think they can see the success of the DCUC lines and go "See? 6inch works!!" I don't know. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking....

Last edited:
It BARELY works these days. $20 a pop and only 1 store that carries them in Canada. In the US $15 a pop and barely supported by retailers. I don't blame Hasbro for giving up on single carded ML figures. Consdiering all the bullcrap DCUC goes through at retail. The continued sub-standard IH line and the C'n'C's is the only thing that keeps me in DCUC.

I hope for new on Mattel's Ghostbuster line. I'm interested to know how and if they plan to continue after the main guys are out there without giving us stupid varriants. Thats it really, unless Underground Toys show some CO Dr Who stuff I doubt I'll care about Toy Fair this year...

i saw the megazord recently... it doesnt happen to be the same mold as the original does it? (was wondering if it would connect to my old zords)
Yeah the Megazord is a new mold. It has the same holes to plug the Dragonzord in it, but the Megazord is to small to fit the old bigger Dragonzord.

Transformers' War For Cybertron line for sure.... The designs are so refreshing (to me at least)
getting tired of all the Bumblebees from Michael Bay's movies..

It BARELY works these days. $20 a pop and only 1 store that carries them in Canada. In the US $15 a pop and barely supported by retailers. I don't blame Hasbro for giving up on single carded ML figures. Consdiering all the bullcrap DCUC goes through at retail. The continued sub-standard IH line and the C'n'C's is the only thing that keeps me in DCUC.

$20 bucks each sucks, no doubt. But what do you mean 'barely supported by retailers' and 'bullcrap DCUC goes through at retail'? I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of the action figure market, but what, Hasbro/Mattel calls Walmart and says "Hey, we got some great 6 inch figures we'd like to sell in your stores!" and Walmart says "Nah, not interested." ?

I mean, I barely saw the ML 2packs in stores. When I did, there were never more than 2 of them on the shelves. Now, did they sell fast, or were they not stocked? I don't know. I mean, I've never seen the Walmart exclusive ML Nemesis wave yet. And I have 6 Walmarts within reasonable driving distance.

I don't know. The way Mattel is cranking out the DCUC wave, that tells me it's successful. They did what, 11 waves in 3 years? Why make so many if they don't sell?

Sure, Marvel Legends had their day in the sun. We got a ton of awesome figures. And really, how many more bankable characters are there left to make? But I think they have a future as 2packs. Even if they do 3 2packs a year and fans vote at Comic Con and they reveal at Toy Fair or something, or they make 'em website exclusive, they'll give us something.

it's not over yet....

Also, I hope to hear some Ghostbusters and DCUC Martian Manhunter news.

$20 bucks each sucks, no doubt. But what do you mean 'barely supported by retailers' and 'bullcrap DCUC goes through at retail'? I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of the action figure market, but what, Hasbro/Mattel calls Walmart and says "Hey, we got some great 6 inch figures we'd like to sell in your stores!" and Walmart says "Nah, not interested." ?
That's what happened in Canada. And Wal-Mart US would only do it with a guarentee of 2 exclusive waves. But from what I hear there are DCUC pegs at many US Wal-Marts and Targets. And they've been empty for months.

I mean, I barely saw the ML 2packs in stores. When I did, there were never more than 2 of them on the shelves. Now, did they sell fast, or were they not stocked? I don't know. I mean, I've never seen the Walmart exclusive ML Nemesis wave yet. And I have 6 Walmarts within reasonable driving distance.
When the ML two-packs were at TRU (only store that carried them) there was about 4 cases worth. And it took 4 months (never restocked them) to sell them all. If you only saw a couple at a time it's because they only put out a case or two.

I don't know. The way Mattel is cranking out the DCUC wave, that tells me it's successful. They did what, 11 waves in 3 years? Why make so many if they don't sell?
Mattel claims to have a 5 year plan for DCUC. That is it will run for 5 years for sure.

there like $10 or $11 in the states.. not $15....

Thank you for this. What other characters are in the game?

Outside of the three pictured (Optimus, Megs, and 'Bee), there's also Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream, and Soundwave, at least as playable characters; Omega Supreme and Trypticon are in the game, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"