The Official Toy Fair 2008 Thread

I don't have a particular G1 Megatron fave. I did pick up G2 Megatron an age ago along with my ever prized G1 Sixshot (God, I'd love to see this in Masterpiece form). My most prized Megs is still Transmetals 2 Megatron.

I actually love Soundwave more. I was tempted to get this Jap Soundwave fig which was an actual MP3 or Mini-Disk pliyer (i can't recall which). His Cybertron (Galaxy force) fig perked me up for all of 5 seconds. I hate the Cybertron series. Every 'bot seemed way overdesigned. Maybe thats the charm of Animated. Its so...simple.

Musiclabel Soundwave is waaaaaay over rated. It's a really basic MP3 player and an OK Soundwave figure built around it. For over $100 it's so not enough. Same with ipod Prime.

Yeah, the scrawny legs, as well as the insane amount of time it takes to transform him, are the reasons why I have zero interest in getting the Masterpiece Megs.
3 minutes isn't that long. My personal best time, not rushing.

it only took me a really long time the first time i transformed him. takara's instructions really aren't nearly as good as hasbro's. if i actually transformed him more often, i'm sure i could do it in a couple of minutes. but he's fine the way he is now.

I suggest people start calming down or I will start banning

Nothing Star Wars-ish other than the Transformers Star Wars figs eh? Well...guess I have to wait till The Force Unleashed to get more stuff.

Nothing Star Wars-ish other than the Transformers Star Wars figs eh? Well...guess I have to wait till The Force Unleashed to get more stuff.
I keep waiting for a decent figure of Kyle Katarn, but I think that my prayers have been and will always be in vain. :down

We'll have to get one eventually...

i myself would like a new Dash Rendar.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Dash toy, but I just want awesome figures of Luke and Kyle to stand and pose back to back, lightsabers in hand, on my shelf.

I want Bastila Shan and the cat chick from KOTOR. Really, with Revan and Malak out, they should release Shan.

I bought Revan and Malak. I'd buy Bastilia. Problem with KOTOR is that the other two Jedi sidekicks from the first aren't that great. Cranky old man and kat chick. Not so great. I'd rather have male and female player avatars of Revan. Each with a second darkside head. :word:

HC...it's already been discussed and actions were taken by mods and posts were deleted...so i'd say edit your post.

I bought Revan and Malak. I'd buy Bastilia. Problem with KOTOR is that the other two Jedi sidekicks from the first aren't that great. Cranky old man and kat chick. Not so great. I'd rather have male and female player avatars of Revan. Each with a second darkside head. :word:

Really? I always thought Juhari was pretty okay. Her species hasn't been immortalised in Fig form, why not start with her.

Other then a Bastilla i wouldn't really get any of the other KOTOR characters. just give me some damn shadows of the empire figs.

Really? I always thought Juhari was pretty okay. Her species hasn't been immortalised in Fig form, why not start with her.
I like the side kicks from KOTOR 2 better is all. I have no attachment to Juhani cause I didn't figure out how not to kill her till my third play through.

Hi-Res pics of the rest of the Hulk BAF line:

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index....ulk_Legends/08_Toy_Fair/&dispsize=600&start=0

Wendigo looks awesome. I think I also might do a headswap with Savage She-Hulk and HML2 She-Hulk, the Savage She-Hulk head is amazing.

Absorbing Man and She-Hulk are probably the best looking of the bunch imo, Hasbro must have confused Fing Fang Foom with Puff.

I never played KOTOR 2 but that hot silver-haired temple maiden chick would look nice as a fig. The main villain too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"