The Dark Knight TRAILER #3 Discussion (First Post Updated w/ Download Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polm, is yours just the alternate trailer or is it something new?

I wonder if they will have a "news special" on the mysterious "Clowns" running around Gotham causing problems.

wel.... alternate i think, is this the latest previous post kick by wb

One thing I'm noticing is that with each new preview, there are tons of different variations of the same line. It is mostly with Ledger, but in the latest TV spot I've noticed the same line by Gyllenhaal, but said differently here (original version: "Don't make me your only hope for a normal life"/ new version: "Don't make me your one true hope for a normal life").

Just interesting.

That's usual in big movies.

Look ''Iron Man'' and ''The incredible Hulk''. There are tons of lines that we're delivered in the Trailers of one way, but got to the movie other way.

I Just hope they keep the ''Good Evening, Ladies and gentlemen'' from the third trailer. Just creepy.

One thing I'm noticing is that with each new preview, there are tons of different variations of the same line. It is mostly with Ledger, but in the latest TV spot I've noticed the same line by Gyllenhaal, but said differently here (original version: "Don't make me your only hope for a normal life"/ new version: "Don't make me your one true hope for a normal life").

Just interesting.

dude i have been saying that over at comingsoon. its weird isnt it? the lines heath says are "this city deserves a better class a criminal, and im gonna give it to em" and "good evening ladies and gentlemen we're tonights entertainment" and dent says something like "the night is darkest just before the dawn, but i promise you, the dawn is coming"

ya know what i think would be great? see how people make fan trailers? if they can take all the footage and make one big trailer...like fit all the scenes together. i think that would be cool

lol at that trailer.

"u either die a hero, or live long enough to be in the sequel" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"