The Dark Knight TRAILER #3 Discussion (First Post Updated w/ Download Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? Cause so far that part has my mind boggled? It looks like Mr. J to me

As sure as the world is flat :up:

But really, here's a grab. If that's not Alfred, then the world is round. The clothing is very similar to what Alfred would wear: grey trousers, dark wool coat, black shoes.

alfredla9.jpg

I 'd like to ask the mods why a thread about the trailers is ok, while one about the TV spots is not. Its not like the trailers are secret or spoilerish.

If superman has kryptonite, you guys have new threads. As if it really matters for a thread to be up for a few days for everyone to see.

Those new TV Spots are bad ass - especially seeing the batpod lower then sneak under Joker's truck.........

I love that "I've got one rule, tonight you're gonna break your one rule." That's intense.

I saw trailer 3 with Get Smart last night, first time I saw it on the big screen, awesome :up:

I really hate the way he says "why so serious?" in one of the new TV spots. It starts slow and gets fast at the end, I much prefer the original version. That will be the only bad thing I will EVER say about Heath's Joker.

For all the latest tvspots go to. Just wanted to post a place where you could get all of them enjoy.

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2008/DEFGH/Dark-Knight,The/trailer.php

Thank-you thank-you!!! =)

Question: On TV spot #9, what is the dialogue int he begining? Is that Batman saying "I have ONE RULE" ? Or is it Joker saying "You have one rule" or something else? It's so damn raspy and hard to make out, and both principal actors are using odd voices for the film and there is no head shot to make it obvious in the clip :p

Wow trailer #8 - it's funny to hear Batmans emo-dialogue. "I was meant to inspire good! *pouty lip* Not madness! *sadface*" *giggle*

And #7, geez the didn't hold back with the Joker there, did they? He pretty much spelled out his master plan!

Between all these tv spots I feel like I've seen the film. :woot: I just hope that "anarchy" doesn't turn into the "fear" of BB, a word said in every other sentence, told often, shown not enough.

If you aren't paying attention it sounds all like the Joker but its Batman then Joker. Also I am pretty sure its "I am one rule"

I really hate the way he says "why so serious?" in one of the new TV spots. It starts slow and gets fast at the end, I much prefer the original version. That will be the only bad thing I will EVER say about Heath's Joker.

I on the other hand absolutely love this version of WSS
its just pure madness!

I think these new tv spots are really good especially as we getting to hear more great quotes from the joker and some brief new scenes. So its Alfred who was being lowered at the end of the tv spot then that's interesting to know.

"Tonight you're gonna break your one rule!" Takes you back to October doesn't it? And that really annoying joke-o-lantern with the candle that never seemed to go down. Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"