Revenge of the Fallen Transformers (2007) Screening with New Trailer

Nice, that Blaster costume looks awesome lol!!!:D:up: I'm going to see Wolverine tonight and I'm looking forward to seeing the new trailer on the big screen, even though it will be online soon!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Shia just seems like a really normal person. I used to hate on the guy because of all the roles he has gotten lately, but you have to admit that he seems like he is really down to earth and doesn't buy into his own hype.

This looks like it was a very cool event and very cool that Bay & co. came out for it.

Nobody dressed up at the showing yesterday here in Atlanta. It was kind of a last minute thing, so I don't think that part of it was promoted that much.

Since I was wearing a Decepticon logo t-shirt, I'm guessing that's why I was selected as one of the "semi-finalists" for the contest to win a trip to the LA premiere. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to go to the trouble of making a video to prove myself the "ultimate fan". We'll see.

Here are some videos up of the trailer premiere. Michael Bay talks about wrapping up shooting and whatnot. Plus you get to see Tyrese pump up the crowd. Shia's really quiet though. Just want to warn you about the audio since the crowd is loud.

[YT]WIY7D2cPfN8[/YT]

[YT]ciUX7vbEIMg[/YT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"