Age of Extinction Transformers 4 lead may be female

So now Bay will have an excuse to have her clothes constantly getting ripped off like Sam.

Baylogic 101: When you run out of ideas add more boobs and ass.

I don't care. I stopped watching this franchise halfway through the first movie when I left the theatre. I'm surprised they still make sequels to that. But every change to the 'formula' of the first one can only be positive. So, it's a female hero now. Yippie!
Robots are still involved?

I don't care. I stopped watching this franchise halfway through the first movie when I left the theatre. I'm surprised they still make sequels to that. But every change to the 'formula' of the first one can only be positive. So, it's a female hero now. Yippie!
Robots are still involved?

I'm assuming they are, unless they replace them for alien turtles which only show up in 10 percent of the movie as well.

Heat Vision reported on the slew of lucrative roles now available for young, talented actors. Let’s start off with Transformers 4, which already has quite a line-up of possibles. Director Michael Bay is expected to begin screen tests this week for the roles of the daughter and boyfriend. Isabelle Cornish (Abbie Cornish’s younger sister, Home and Away, Puberty Blues) and Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) are both up for the former role. The role of race car driving boyfriend may go to Luke Grimes (Taken 2), Landon Liboiron (Terra Nova), Aussie Brenton Thwaites (Blue Lagoon: The Awakening), newcomer Jack Reynor orWeeds actor Hunter Parrish. Whoever lands the part, they’re in it for the long haul because Paramount is reportedly signing the actors to strict three-picture deals. The shoot is expected to take place between April and November.

http://collider.com/transformers-4-cast-isabelle-cornish/211282/

The list of male leads is horrible. I would pick Jack Reynor. He is the only one that looks normal.

I'd choose Jack Reynor and Isabelle Cornish.

I'm rooting for Hunter Parrish and Brenton Thwaites.

For the lead female, I'm rooting for Gabriella Wilde

Well I guess they still including Mark Wahlberg in the adult role to bring some legitimacy to the franchise. :rolleyes:

terry78 said:
They're looking at making her a high school senior with a Texas race car driver boyfriend. But it will still take place in space they said.
A Texas boyfriend and in space, are they making Bravestarr now?

At least, this time, the actresses being considered are not from Victoria Secret model runway who have no acting experiences, that's a relief.

So TF4 is most likely going to shoot in China for the increase $$$ of the chinese market. Does that mean there will be a chinese lead character being actually set in China, or will we have a bunch of asian's running around screaming GODZILLA!? Or a Zac Efron look a like playing a character named Chen Lau?

So TF4 is most likely going to shoot in China for the increase $$$ of the chinese market. Does that mean there will be a chinese lead character being actually set in China, or will we have a bunch of asian's running around screaming GODZILLA!? Or a Zac Efron look a like playing a character named Chen Lau?

Didn't the opening of "Revenge of the fallen"...they have scenes that take place in Shanghai....even though that was actually Vancouver

What is your point?

Well they can also use some other country to double up as China...right?

That's the magic and beauty of film making.

Didn't the recent Red Dawn movie...they change the chinese soldiers to north korean soldiers and nobody can tell the difference??

Well they can also use some other country to double up as China...right?

That's the magic and beauty of film making.

Didn't the recent Red Dawn movie...they change the chinese soldiers to north korean soldiers and nobody can tell the difference??

They can use any country they want if they wanted to double up as China. But they want to film in China so they can open in China and profit from the #2 international market. Thats why they will film in China.:doh:

I can understand why it's a female high school student lead role this time.

If they use a male high school lead role, it will be too similar to the first Transformers movie.

Nicola Peltz and Brenton Thwaites are rumoured to have cast as the high school girl and the racer boyfriend role...

Nicola Peltz is 17.

i am scared that she will be put in sexy clothes . she is way to young to be a female lead in a Bay movie.

Hell, Megan Fox as a 16-17 year old in the first one was pushing it with that under the hood scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"