Transformers Transformers movie concept art!

OK...FUDGE...Shinobi help me out here...what am i missing, im supposed to have 99 pictures yet i have less on the Flickr account...what am i missing?

Ok i figured it out. I have 99 photos up now. Please double check if i have any doubles Shinobi! Thanks for the help :)

I'm going to upload a few older stuff in a few. The size for the 3 videos i saved is a big total of 2.53MB :eek:

That's it? All this work so people can snatch and run? I was expecting some participation at least...

I kinda like the concept for Megs, eventhough they should make it more 'complicated looking' like the other designs. Hopefully they will incorporate aspects of THIS design for the sequel:

ZOOMPIC_Trans_DeadEnds_MegatronSketch.jpg

Kudos to MM & SR. Much appreciated :)

I'm really liking Arcee's design. Why didn't she make the cut? If I recall correctly, she was in the movie comics too. Seeing that design in motion would've been very cool.

Golgo i suggest using the image from the flickr gallery i made. We should save the guy some bandwidth. The images either don't show from there or they load slow and exceed his bandwidth on his Transformers section. But i love that design and i agree with what you said on incorporating.

EDIT: i suggest everyone who hotlinked to his images update the link to the flickr page. Faster load and save the man's site in hope he put more online! :D

Kudos to MM & SR. Much appreciated :)

I'm really liking Arcee's design. Why didn't she make the cut? If I recall correctly, she was in the movie comics too. Seeing that design in motion would've been very cool.

Hey no problem! Thanks to Shinobi for helping out and here's hoping Ben does read my email and posts more artwork.

Arcee was in the original script (first versions) but they replaced her with Ironhide who at that point wasn't in the script yet. If you watch the final battle you can understand why she wasn't in it. She would have probably been in Jazz's spot...( jazz... :( ). Seeing as how Mikaela is a gearhead and drove a scooter in the first film, i think it's only natural Arcee be her new Bike, that's a good way to get Mikaela involved in the robot storyline and not just be Sam's love interest for 3 movies. She started out great in the first, they shouldn't make her a love interest only now...

Shinobi, i added your link to the first page's post!

Hey no problem! Thanks to Shinobi for helping out and here's hoping Ben does read my email and posts more artwork.

Arcee was in the original script (first versions) but they replaced her with Ironhide who at that point wasn't in the script yet. If you watch the final battle you can understand why she wasn't in it. She would have probably been in Jazz's spot...( jazz... :( ). Seeing as how Mikaela is a gearhead and drove a scooter in the first film, i think it's only natural Arcee be her new Bike, that's a good way to get Mikaela involved in the robot storyline and not just be Sam's love interest for 3 movies. She started out great in the first, they shouldn't make her a love interest only now...
Ok, I don't mind that Ironhide took her place then, he was great. As for the final battle, wouldn't it have been neat if she was the motorcycle Lennox used to get the critical strike on Blackout? or better yet, she does it herself. I just hope there's still a chance for her in the sequel (I like that Mikaela idea), it would be a damn shame for such a nifty design to go to waste.

Ok, I don't mind that Ironhide took her place then, he was great. As for the final battle, wouldn't it have been neat if she was the motorcycle Lennox used to get the critical strike on Blackout? or better yet, she does it herself. I just hope there's still a chance for her in the sequel (I like that Mikaela idea), it would be a damn shame for such a nifty design to go to waste.

I got a feeling she will be in the sequel. They probably just wanted a strong start. The sequel will probably and i hope have more character development rather than action of substance like many sequels in end 90's - early 2000's. I do like that idea for her being the bike Lennox uses, but i doubt it would have worked in the scene seeing as she's a flashy pink and he's a military dude. lol

zoompictransbbbackmechdue9.jpg

847385670_81b7ecff7b_b.jpg

847385672_fb288a897f_b.jpg

847385678_dda4b8eb6f_o.jpg

Thanks MM and SR. Great work! Arcee looks awesome, but Ironhide is the shizzybomb.

I got a feeling she will be in the sequel. They probably just wanted a strong start. The sequel will probably and i hope have more character development rather than action of substance like many sequels in end 90's - early 2000's.
Agreed. Here's hoping..

I'm not sure which Rachet design I like better. Color-wise though, I do like that red.

Nice videos btw :up:

Agreed. Here's hoping..

I'm not sure which Rachet design I like better. Color-wise though, I do like that red.

Nice videos btw :up:

There were a bunch more but i didn't get to see/save them. Here's a size reference for Arcee:

r_DSC06280.jpg

As for Ratchet, i love the color he has in the movie, so unique. Had he been a red and white hummer like the first concepts i wouldn't have mind. Although i wonder what his bot mode looks like with those colors...

DSC06271.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"