Transformers Transformers movie concept art!

Ok guys im going to delete all the photos from my flickr account now. I need the space there for my personal photographs. Shinobi made a ZIP file containing all the pictures, it's linked in my first post and in the quote above. I'll be keeping them on my computer either way so if you guys need them i can send them to you if the send space link is outdated. Sorry again!

These concept images are frickin sweet! I especially like the Mountain Dew Decepticon. I also like the concept for Ratchet, they could really reuse it for a sequel which I think they may and would be a good idea. Only thing to change would be the vehicle, maybe to a fire truck that'd be sweet.

I like the look of some of those concepts, although some are total rubbish. Arcee looks like she came very close to being added judging from the progress of her concepts. Nice job MM.

Great great stuff! Procter is very talented - he designed stuff for the much talked about the (deleted) RTK sequence in Superman Returns.

I vaguely remember the female transformer (Arcee) from the animated series. Looks like they've already come up with kickass design that's ready to be used for the sequel if they decide to include the character.:up: I could totally see Megan Fox riding that.:word:

P.S: I was surprised that they didn't release an 'Art of' book for Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer and even moreso for Transformers. A hell of a lot of designers worked on this movie and a book would be a great way to show their contributions to the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"