Transformers Transformers The Game!!!

Good game IMO, but the one thing I hated is the action zone countdowns. Those were stupid. Get rid of those for the sequel.

Good game IMO, but the one thing I hated is the action zone countdowns. Those were stupid. Get rid of those for the sequel.
there is alot more I hated about the game then just the action zone countdowns. But yeah that was a dumb idea.

Too limiting, too repetitive, too hard in some respects, too easy in others.

I made the mistake of buying the special Gamestop/EB Games Platinum edition (the special Cybertron level code didn't even work on my game), and sold it 2 weeks later.

I was really pi$$ed that you we're supposed to be able to make your own custom Transformer, but there was no sign of it in the actual game. A good 5 day rental, but otherwise very lackluster.

The game was pretty easy to play, one reason why I love X Box 360, the controls are so easy, and the game itself, I finished it within four days, and that's only playing it for a hour.

But the cutscenes were great, and everything about it, I enjoyed...it's not as great as Ultimate Alliance, but it's still a great game.

My only complaints would be Shockwave being in the game, which wasn't really that necessary and the end with Optimus killing Megatron; for some reason, I preferred the movie's ending with Sam pushing the cube into Megatron...at least that would make sense because if Optimus did it, it would have killed Opimus since he's holding the cube.

I just bought it off my friend for $20. Only played as the Decepticons. It's OK, nothing to write home about, but it's alright. Currently it's the only game I won for my 360.

Lol...bought if from your friend for $20?

I rented it for nine dollars for a week and got bored after three days, lol.

you've got to be kidding!?! bosses were hard? what the fck :D

I am not kidding, The third boss fight was so hard, after returning it back to the rent store, I never whanted to play the game again.

greenknight.

Too limiting, too repetitive, too hard in some respects, too easy in others.

I made the mistake of buying the special Gamestop/EB Games Platinum edition (the special Cybertron level code didn't even work on my game), and sold it 2 weeks later.

I was really pi$$ed that you we're supposed to be able to make your own custom Transformer, but there was no sign of it in the actual game. A good 5 day rental, but otherwise very lackluster.

I have to point out a few things in your post, 1. Name one thing about it that is repetitive about the game.
2. You can make your own transformer, but it is in the DS only.

greenknight

I thought it sucked that I couldn't play all of the transformers.

Have not played this game in awhile.... currently at the Shockwave part of the game and find him a bit hard to beat. Any suggestions?

Have not played this game in awhile.... currently at the Shockwave part of the game and find him a bit hard to beat. Any suggestions?

Use your shield a lot and stay close to him. Then hit him as much as you can. I might have been lucky, but it was the only "boss" I managed to beat in one time. I'm currently in Sector 7 with Bumblebee. Allspark. Megatron. It's too hard. :csad:

Use your shield a lot and stay close to him. Then hit him as much as you can. I might have been lucky, but it was the only "boss" I managed to beat in one time. I'm currently in Sector 7 with Bumblebee. Allspark. Megatron. It's too hard. :csad:

Im 11, and I completed it.

I enjoyed the game. Wish you could just be any TF u want each level though and I dont like how it made you play as decepticons. Atleast it does on PSP... I have it for PSP.

1 question though is I read once u beat the game all the characters are unlocked for multiplayer... well I beat the game but there is 1 autobot still locked. Anyone know how to unlock this and who he is? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"