Transformers Transformers The Game!!!

The game looks awsome i just hope it lives up to the trailers as most games made to tie-in with movies tend to be very bad, but hell i will probably still buy it :whatever:

I have low expectations for this game simply because 1) it's a tie-in game, and 2) it's a tie-in game from Activision, the kings of wasted tie-in potential (Spider-man 3, anyone?). However, I haven't really read anything negative about this game so far, and Gamespot just gave it a glowing hands-on preview, so I guess I'll wait and see what kinds of reviews it gets before jumping to conclusions about it's quality. For all I know, it could be a surprise hit. Still, I'd feel better if the game was coming out a few months after the movie, because then I'd be sure that deadlines wouldn't prevent it from getting the development time it needs.

okay so Brawl's in the game so hopefully that means he's still in the movie also. kickass intro if ya ask me!

Yeah Bral is in the game,question is....is he playable.

OH and I got an OT question: Does Blackout have wrist blaster weapons in the movie?

Blackout looks awesome. :up:

YEAH HE DOES, THE CHARACTER MODELS LOOK AWESOME!!!:eek: HEY DID YOU CHECK OUT THE HANDS ON I POSTED ABOVE???:yay:

932117_20070611_screen002.jpg

932117_20070611_screen003.jpg

932117_20070516_screen002.jpg

Ok this game looks absolutely insane. From what I could tell, the graphics almost looked like the movie. This is going to be one incredible summer.

Well, its good to see that Brawl is still around. Lets hope that this is going to be a GOOD movie based game

Leaked intro movie pics from the videogame:

game-barricade.JPG

Barricade vs. Bumblebee

game-brawl.JPG

Brawl

game-jazz.JPG

Jazz

game-megatron.JPG

Megatron w/ mace

game-optimus.JPG

Optimus w/ guns

game-optimusmegatron.JPG

Optimus running across rooftops to jump on top of Megatron

game-ratchet.JPG

Ratchet

There's other stuff in there, such as Ironhide, Bumblebee vs. Starscream, Someone being crushed by a wrecking ball being thrown at them, etc..

Brawl transformation look amazing. I hope the game is decent.:csad:

Well, its good to see that Brawl is still around. Lets hope that this is going to be a GOOD movie based game

Agreed, its the best vision of Brawl so far. I wish I didn't see it now, I was trying to keep Brawl as a surprise for myself :csad:

someone with a better quality intro, please do update us.

I guess this is the intro we will see when we start the game, with a bit of luck IGN will have a better quality version.

Yeah Bral is in the game,question is....is he playable.

OH and I got an OT question: Does Blackout have wrist blaster weapons in the movie?
I don't think he is playable but let my check the game site to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"