The Last Knight Transformers:The Last Knight Official Thread

Well he got his voice back at the end of the first film, only to then not have it in ROTF with no real explanation in the film. And Bay has proven with these films that he won't let pesky things like previously-established continuity or, well logic, get in the way of what he finds "cool and funny."

LOTS of images of today's filming.... All but confirms hound has a new vehicle... Also reveals a couple of Cons (some new and with really interesting Alt modes) and possibly other characters I can't make out the faction...

Well he got his voice back at the end of the first film, only to then not have it in ROTF with no real explanation in the film. And Bay has proven with these films that he won't let pesky things like previously-established continuity or, well logic, get in the way of what he finds "cool and funny."

LOL, yeah. Somehow he got his voice back (which was never explained) and then he inexplicably lost it in the next movie, I guess because Bay realized that the only way to keep a character likeable in his films is to not give them dialogue.

It's weird. I have no interest in this movie. I don't know anyone who is interested in this movie or even remotely cares if they EVER see the Transformers on the big screen again. And I know that when the trailer inevitably hits, it will be full of Gigertron making the same dumb threats, Optimus speaking in stupid platitudes and giant piles of junk falling from the sky and crushing people.

And yet I know that I'll go see it. I know a lot of people will. And I know it will make a ton of money. What the bad place is wrong with all of us?

LOL, yeah. Somehow he got his voice back (which was never explained) and then he inexplicably lost it in the next movie, I guess because Bay realized that the only way to keep a character likeable in his films is to not give them dialogue.

It's weird. I have no interest in this movie. I don't know anyone who is interested in this movie or even remotely cares if they EVER see the Transformers on the big screen again. And I know that when the trailer inevitably hits, it will be full of Gigertron making the same dumb threats, Optimus speaking in stupid platitudes and giant piles of junk falling from the sky and crushing people.

And yet I know that I'll go see it. I know a lot of people will. And I know it will make a ton of money. What the bad place is wrong with all of us?
Yeah that's the weird thing. never hear anyone, since the first, saying "Man I can't wait for the next Transformers film" but they keep making money. And not just a little of it either.

But Idk I feel like this one might not be as big as Age of Extinction or DOTM.

China loves this franchise. That's not even sarcastic hyperbole, look at how much each of them has made over there.

They kind of psuedo explain it. In ROTF Mikeala asks Sam, "Is he still having voice problems?" And Sam replies, "Yeah. He's playing it off." Of course that's a total cop out. To me though, that means that his voice works a little, but not very well, so Bumbelbee doesn't bother with it at all. Have a very great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Yeah that's the weird thing. never hear anyone, since the first, saying "Man I can't wait for the next Transformers film" but they keep making money. And not just a little of it either.

But Idk I feel like this one might not be as big as Age of Extinction or DOTM.

These are the "Nickelback" of movies. They're very successful but not many people admit to liking them.

It's weird that someone who claims they aren't interested in a movie takes the time to post on a messageboard dedicated to the movie they're not interested in.

Last edited:
Despite having the greatest, most awesome subtitle ever, it's pretty telling that something like Transformers has such small traffic around here. And this movie won't do as well, which is ironic given they're establishing a so called universe.

Bay just needs to go. I get that he does these so he can make stuff like Pain and Gain and 13 Hours, but he's just gonna bring his same shtick where I feel like he won't fit into the new efforts from the studio.

[YT]HBvTqXgc1y0[/YT]

KPmS7pi.jpg

It's weird that someone who claims they aren't interested in a movie takes the time to post on a messageboard dedicated to the movie they're not interested in.

Yeah, must be so shocking. I'm sure I'm the only one who EVER does that here, huh?

I was just messing with you. I should have ended the post with :oldrazz:.

You used to be fun. What happened? Did BvS kill your soul? :woot:

Last edited:
As much flak as Bay gets from fanboys, you never see a lack of actor talent in his flicks. He never gets people that are known for just sucking at their craft.

As much flak as Bay gets from fanboys, you never see a lack of actor talent in his flicks. He never gets people that are known for just sucking at their craft.

Definitely, there have been some very good actors in the TF movies, never mind the others he has directed.

PHP:
New to the thread literally only created the account to post some pretty cool pics of transformers vehicles I seen in Missouri today

When you have more than two posts.

I was just messing with you. I should have ended the post with :oldrazz:.

You used to be fun. What happened? Did BvS kill your soul? :woot:

LOL, it might have. Now I just sit alone in a dark room in Dragonstone and brood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"