The Last Knight Transformers:The Last Knight Official Thread

Also the area that they are filming in is the same place that the Optimus vs Megatron fight happened in the first movie. 0:40-1:12
[YT]9the6PLLuVc[/YT]

I remember this forum for the first movie...so exciting...

Just played Fall of Cybertron with my nephew... so good...

It is unreal how bad these movies suck.... just a shame...

Don't know if anyone's seen the new video of a scene being filmed, but a voice yelling "Cade! Go!" sounded a lot like Shia.

transformers-the-last-knight-poster-banner.jpg

Curious to know what the dragon thing is, is it a guard of the Quintessons? Or even the Quintessons themselves?

I have to admit I am really looking forward to Optimus in space.

It's a cool piece of art, Optimus looks chrome.

He does. It looks great. Optimus in space is what I am looking forward to most with the 5th movie.

I see a city landscape in the background are we sure were going to even get Optimus in space ?

Official Facebook page for the franchise just confirmed Hot Rod.

Got i hope that's true. I was hoping for Ultra Magnus myself but won't say no to a little bit of Hot Rod!

I like Hot Rod, and I might be excited that he's in this but... he looks like sh**. Just looks like a more boring version of Bumblebee.

Rodimus Prime?

Rodimus Prime?

If they go that route, they'll have to kill Optimus Prime for good. I mean, he's already resurrected in ROTF. Speaking, did they confirm Ultra Magnus be in this movie? Sucks when we could've had Cyclonus and Scourge, but highly doubt it. Instead, Bay keeps bringing back old dead transformers.

Hot Rod is finally in the series? Awesome!

Not too fund of this new design but hopefully they do some cool things with him. This was my favorite autobot growing up so really hoping he doesn't go the way of Ironhide and Jazz right away. Still hoping they will give Arcee, Chromia or Elita-1 another chance.

Drift's new design was just posted I believe. Stoked he's back.

Drifts new design is awesome. I just hope they reveal he use to be a Decepticon this time. Would cause some good tension in the group.

Strange that they're officially showing off robot designs so early this time out....

Yeah, I was surprised about that too. Pretty cool though.

Social media marketing has been growing pretty extensively this year. They want people talking.

Yeah they never normally do that, normally we have to wait until closer to the movie to find out who the new bots are, not that I am complaining.

Yeah, I remember for DOTM trying to figure out down to the last minute who the heck the red bot was Mirage or Dino?

Nice to actually know the names ahead. Hopefully the bots continue to get more development. Hot Rod has been trending pretty good so they better not disappoint with giving him only 5 lines.

Hot Rod was always a personal favorite of mine. Optimus will always be number one, but I have extremely fond memories of the animated film. I balled like a baby, and I still can't help but get excited when "The Touch" comes on. Not surprisingly though, I'm not thrilled with Hot Rod's design. Hopefully this means we might be seeing Ultra Magnus and some of the others. Maybe even Springer or Kip's old crotchety ass. As long as I don't have to hear the Micro Machines man...I mean Blur...or "Dare to be Stupid" they can have my money. I'm REALLY hoping this entire space voyage is leading to the Quintessons and eventually Unicron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"