Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Trailer in HD

He's way under 200 feet. 80 or 90 sounds right.

The film makers decided to have no mass shifting in this movie, so that bot must be as big in his Cybertron mode.

I don't know what it is about this picture, but it's just cool as hell. This is the infamous "desert scene" in which the Fallen is revealed.
transformersjh6.jpg

Maybe it's in this sequence where Sam gets burned badly ?
Remember the spy pics of Shia with "burned make-up"

I can't exactly make out the details in that pic but i think Sam it wearing a white T-shirt

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/08/more-burnt-but-clothed-shia-pics.html

Good eye, I think that's him and Micaela.

samnmicaela.jpg

He's way under 200 feet. 80 or 90 sounds right.

The film makers decided to have no mass shifting in this movie, so that bot must be as big in his Cybertron mode.

I don't know. Prime doesnt even look like he is the size of the wheel but you answered my question. Thanks.

How much shall we bet Sam and Mikela are the only two in that desert scene to survive? (Unless Lennox and Epps are there).

I cant wait to see Scorp in battle again!!

If Scorponok and Jetfire battle then Scorponok will probably just run around in circles around Jetfire since he will be old and can't keep up with his pace.

I have a theory that Ravage is a submarine, reason being because of the shape and the surroundings, let's not forget a lot of the decepticons crash landed in the ocean.

Science!

If Scorponok and Jetfire battle then Scorponok will probably just run around in circles around Jetfire since he will be old and can't keep up with his pace.

Since this looks like a physical attack, it must be after about 10min of trying to shoot Jetfire and hitting everything BUT the geriatric 'bot hehehe

Did in come out in 1080p WMV yet?
I can't find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"