Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Trailer in HD

I noticed that too! Its weird. Dont be too quick to judge guys, the movie could have a decent story line
No, I'm just noticing that it seems like (The Fallen?) is teleporting right there.

I don't anything to say about the story because I don't know anything about it, so there's not much to judge on based on a teaser trailer besides a whole lot of transformin'!

-TNC

Whatever it is he is on fire just like the character usually is.

My "WTF?" wasn't necessarily negative. It's more like a confused/curiosity thing. :p

Yeah, based on the images on that site, it must be some kind of teleportation or at the least, a cloaking device that it has.

-TNC

OMG this trailer has me very excited! I dismissed the first film...never saw it in theatres. I rented it and loved it and now I can't wait for this one!!!

My "WTF?" wasn't necessarily negative. It's more like a confused/curiosity thing. :p

Yeah, based on the images on that site, it must be some kind of teleportation or at the least, a cloaking device that it has.

-TNC
Oh ok, haha. Yeah that looks sick

What is the bleach bypass process you speak of? I'm unfamiliar with it?

i also dont know what he talks. the footage in the trailer was teh same in the theater. 2007.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the final film was either bleached or filtered. If you compare the trailers to the final film, the hue and saturation looks to be increased.

Edit: Scrub what I said, I am mistaken regarding the bleach-bypass process. Although I still think the hue and saturation were increased. Sorry for the confusion.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the final film was either bleached or filtered. If you compare the trailers to the final film, the hue and saturation looks to be increased.
You mean it looks brighter?

Did anyone notice Fallen's movement when he appears in front of the soldiers in the desert? It was precipitated by a bolt of electricity......almost like a Thunder God or something.

Well if they stick to the Fallen's IDW background and he is one of the original 13 then it would stand to reason that he could teleport.

if he dies then in the last movie.

Whoa it IS an Incecticon. :wow: I wonder if it's one of Soundwave's spies. If so I'd bet that it's him walking on the roof above Sam in that scene.

i was about to say... you'll notice that Michael Bay IS and ISNT telling us a lot. we have all these toys but no on screen appearance. we've seen toys of Devastator and Soundwave... but havnt seen anything else. no screen time or cgi models. makes you wonder what we know lol

I don't know what it is about this picture, but it's just cool as hell. This is the infamous "desert scene" in which the Fallen is revealed.
transformersjh6.jpg

Well dang, it looks like you already beat me to it.

lol.........well I've been watching the trailer over and over again looking for things that might go unnoticed due to how fast the scenes in the trailer play out.

Not brightness necessarily, more saturation.

I agree, it seemed to me that it was more obvious when the Autobots arrive and scan vehicles to convert to in earth mode.

That is why I was confused when you said "bleach process". I thought that it looked the opposite, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"