Endgame Try and guess the title of Avengers 4

I'd take it. Very comic booky.

Avengers: You Didn't See That Coming?

:crso:

or Avengers: Infinity since they took a lot of elements from that storyline.

Wasn't the title supposed to be a spolier, though? Or were they just saying that to hype it up?

Infinite Avengers and Avengers: Infinity doesn't seem to spoil anything.

I don't think it'll go from Avengers: Infinity War

to

Avengers: Infinity

I would have to surmise they finally drop the phrase missing since the beginning and make the title: Avengers Assemble.

They have refused to have Cap say that phrase and since all those people ended up breaking down into little parts, they would have to be reassembled. Also, with the removal of the mind stone from Vision, to get him back up will require them to assemble him.

I would have to surmise they finally drop the phrase missing since the beginning and make the title: Avengers Assemble.

They have refused to have Cap say that phrase and since all those people ended up breaking down into little parts, they would have to be reassembled. Also, with the removal of the mind stone from Vision, to get him back up will require them to assemble him.

"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" is what The Avengers was called in the UK due to a copyright issue. They won't reuse that title.

It's too bad they can't call it: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. :awesome:

The Return of the Avengers :sly:.

The Avengers' Revenge

The Revengers

The Avengers: Snap Back

I still think Avengers: Secret Wars is the way to go.

The Russo Bros., or was it Feige, who said the title is something that has been the ongoing narrative in the MCU this whole time. So based off that comment, what could that mean/lead to in terms of a title?

I like Secret Wars but I think they save that for the Skrulls later on

I also read where they said its not based off any previous comic or source material. So an original title? Something along the line of Avengers: Forever (Which I know has been guessed and posted) but I don't think it will be that, just something based on that type of phrasing.

Battleworld.

.....:o

It really was foreshadowed if so.

I could go for that. It's not all that creative, but it fits.

If they go with that I do hope Phase 4 really does feel really different to what's come before though, have this movie be a sort of hard break, a distinct sense of it really being something thematically "final". ie. Even those of the originals who survive it don't feature in the MCU for quite a while going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"