The Dark Knight Tusi Are Lounging ...... What Would You Have Me Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I leave for such a short period of time...and look what happens! New lounges procreating like wildfire!!!

But what's up with all the periods?

Looks like a nice enough guy.

Yeah, I don't know what I was expecting but he looks like a nice dude. Now I'm curious if video of it exists as well, not just audio. Reportedly there were lots and lots of people present. Maybe it wasn't off-camera and it's actually recorded on film?

Bad day for Bale, as amusing as all this is... I smell a public apology coming. He almost has no other choice. :csad:

Yeah, I don't know what I was expecting but he looks like a nice dude. Now I'm curious if video of it exists as well, not just audio. Reportedly there were lots and lots of people present. Maybe it wasn't off-camera and it's actually recorded on film?

Bad day for Bale, as amusing as all this is... I smell a public apology coming. He almost has no other choice. :csad:

On the contrary, I think this was released specifically to create hype for the movie. In the culture we have today, most people will just laugh their asses off at it. :woot:

Now, if he looked like Coleman Reese, I could understand Bale's anger. Here's hoping for deleted scenes on the Terminator DVD. :up:

yippie, how are you?

I'm okie dokie, thanks, and you? I woke up at about 5 AM, hence me being here today. :woot: If I get up early enough I don't miss on all the Tusi action and still get rested at the same time. Woot!

Wow, I leave for such a short period of time...and look what happens! New lounges procreating like wildfire!!!

Hi ya, Socks! *hugs* What do you think of the Bale incident (I posted in the thread about it just now)? Sorry if you've talked about it already but I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

shutupfh9.gif

I'm okie dokie, thanks, and you? I woke up at about 5 AM, hence me being here today. :woot: If I get up early enough I don't miss on all the Tusi action and still get rested at the same time. Woot!

It's 1 AM here

Everybody calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the contrary, I think this was released specifically to create hype for the movie. In the culture we have today, most people will just laugh their asses off at it. :woot:

You think so? I can see that happening, actually, though it would take some serious balls to pull a stunt like that. They assume most people have a big enough sense of humour to brush it off but I know some people won't like it at all if it ends up being a mere stunt, just like they're not liking it now (I've only seen Youtube comments so far but I'm sure there's more).

Now, if he looked like Coleman Reese, I could understand Bale's anger. Here's hoping for deleted scenes on the Terminator DVD. :up:

Haha! :cwink:

And yeah, um, it was released by TMZ. They aren't known for their integrity in journalism.

Not to mention this happened SIX MONTHS ago!

Hi ya, Socks! *hugs* What do you think of the Bale incident (I posted in the thread about it just now)? Sorry if you've talked about it already but I'd like to hear your opinion on it.
Hey Snoo!!!

Oh, and ferd's here too? Mags as well? WTF is this just 'my favorite women of the lounge' hour in the 'tusi? Jes- I mean, 'swearing Bale-sus'.

I think his angry tirade was hilarious, and amazing. I mean, he's been in showbiz since he was a toddler, so I'd imagine he's very comfortable around an open set, knows the proper conduct and wouldn't just go blasting off at somebody so high up unless he was being highly unprofessional while they were filming. As the DP(Director of Photog.) he should definitely know better than to go walking into the shot, especially if it's one they've worked through a bunch of times already...and Bale seems like the kinda guy who'd respect someone unless they were out of line. I just really think it was a flip out far beyond any other I've ever heard...I just hope there's video of it somewhere. I need this as a .gif and ringtone.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

If only she'd leave Ryan...if only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"