The Dark Knight Tusi Are Lounging ...... What Would You Have Me Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, still no new lounge?
First, we must renovate. Clear out the clutter of the old, prepare a fresh new title...and then just Spam our ***es off until we reach the 800 mark.

You know this, Agustin!!!

Ok. Long enough.

What song?

i cant post it because of language....go on youtube and search "lego silence" its the first one

ps, i knew about the musical before hand, but UC was the one to show this to me...i loled

i cant post it because of language....go on youtube and search "lego silence" its the first one

ps, i knew about the musical before hand, but UC was the one to show this to me...i loled

:D

Liza and I watched it last night.

Gonna have to start thinking of some good names for the next lounge.

"I took Gotham's white Tusi and I brought him down to our Lounge."
"Because Tusi's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the Lounge it needs right now."
"Beautiful. Unethical. DANGEROUS. You've turned every Lounge in Gotham into a Tusi."

"Because Tusi's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the Lounge it needs right now."
"Beautiful. Unethical. DANGEROUS. You've turned every Lounge in Gotham into a Tusi."

I can't decide if i like the first or second one better

1st ones the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back