Twister Reboot ‘Twisters’ | Universal Pictures

tumblr_n55rbyT8dh1s3pnt4o1_400.gif

I hope its better than the first one.

I would check this when it hits streaming. Its definitely not a must see in theaters.

It's a revenge story about a girl avenging her father's death from a tornado. I just needed Helen Hunt to say I need to kill it to Bill Paxton and Dorothy wasn't a weather tracker, but a bomb to kill the twister which roars as it dies.

I was 7 or 8 in 1996...

And I wasn't in that age yet to watch a lot of blockbusters. I think I've seen the first film many years ago, but I didn't really pay attention to it.
Shame… Batman Returns was my first theater experience, I was not even 4 yet.

i love BR I saw that in the theater too but it’s kind of a horror movie direction Burton was moving in.

I had a similar experience. My first time in a theater was Batman 1989. I was 4, too.
Hell Yeah.

Heck, just later that year I saw Halloween on VHS with my dad at 4 - ha.

And I knew Freddy Krueger/Michael Myers as much as I knew David Letterman.

It's a revenge story about a girl avenging her father's death from a tornado. I just needed Helen Hunt to say I need to kill it to Bill Paxton and Dorothy wasn't a weather tracker, but a bomb to kill the twister which roars as it dies.

I wish the tornado would have looked at young Helen Hunt and asked her if she’s ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight.

For some reason I skipped out on seeing Twister in theaters in 1996. I was all about Independence Day that summer as far as disaster movies go. I at least have faith that Twisters will turn out better than Independence Day: Resurgence. :o

mine was Superman 3 the robo zombie lady freaked me the hell out well I was 8 :funny:

For some reason I skipped out on seeing Twister in theaters in 1996. I was all about Independence Day that summer as far as disaster movies go. I at least have faith that Twisters will turn out better than Independence Day: Resurgence. :o

Oh God. I had pretty much blocked that movie from my memory but now it’s all flooding back. IDR might be the worst sequel of all time. I didn’t think Emmerich could make a worse movie than that, but then he went and made Moonfall, lol.

Oh God. I had pretty much blocked that movie from my memory but now it’s all flooding back. IDR might be the worst sequel of all time. I didn’t think Emmerich could make a worse movie than that, but then he went and made Moonfall, lol.
The funniest part was that it ended on a cliffhanger. That's a LOT of confidence for an Independence Day sequel without Will Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"