The Wolverine Twitter Chat with Hugh Jackman, May 2

narrows101

Reaction score
Golden Globe winner Hugh Jackman will use Twitter on Thursday to answer fans' burning questions about The Wolverine movie — in which he will play the disgruntled hero with degenerative abilities for the sixth time in the X-Men film franchise.

20th Century Fox exclusively told Mashable that the May 2 Twitter chat will begin at noon ET, and will involve Jackman responding to questions via video. People can tweet questions using hashtags #AskHugh and #TheWolverine before and during the Q&A. Answers will appear on the @RealHughJackman or @WolverineMovie accounts.

The film hits theaters July 26, and tackles Wolverine's immortality. "Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before," according to 20th Century Fox.
http://mashable.com/2013/04/28/hugh...-twitter-chat/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss

BJCLwmMCUAAclIO.jpg:large

Anybody doin a transcript of these??
can't watch the youtubes at work

This chat was boring, the previous chat was boring... boring questions..always the same things, nothing interesting!!

I'm not interesting watching this latest chat, I didn't even watch the first one LOL.

But I think its great that they are doing something, to spread the word that this movie is coming out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"