Two Geeks a Mic and a Podcast

You're here just to plug your website, aren't you??

yeah . . . do you want our help or something? You calling us GEEKS!!?? :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
What's a Podcast? :confused:

It's the same device that SatanCat uses to broadcast his radio show from HELLLLLLL!!!!

Wow. Okay, sorry...

Look I just found this site, I am posting on other things, but yes I'm new, and yes I thought it was a good way to get some new listeners.

But it's not like I make any money from it, no sponsorships or anything. I'd just like some more listeners. I didn't really think that would be a big problem. Obviously it is, so I'm sorry.

MeteorGeek said:
Wow. Okay, sorry...

Look I just found this site, I am posting on other things, but yes I'm new, and yes I thought it was a good way to get some new listeners.

But it's not like I make any money from it, no sponsorships or anything. I'd just like some more listeners. I didn't really think that would be a big problem. Obviously it is, so I'm sorry.

I think I've heard it, it was pretty funny, if its the same one.

MeteorGeek said:
Wow. Okay, sorry...

dude . . . don't take it personally . . . I think most of us are joking around . . . god . . . geeks can be so sensitive :D

You guys scared him off.:(

Poor guy, although I think he could have become more established here before coming on with his show.

N00Bs beware!!!!!

People with self-made radio shows are weird. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"