What Podcast are you listening to?

Megarob

www.digitalbomb.net
Reaction score
I didn't see another podcast centered thread, so I just went ahead and started up this bad boy. What are your top Podcasts you go back to every week. And do you host your own podcast?

Here's mine:

-The Adam Carolla Show

-SMODcast

-The Nerdist

-The Perfect 10 Podcast w/ Ralphie May & Lahna Turner

I also host a podcast called DigitalCast
We are working on some audio problems, so if you listen don't freak out. Thanks!

I'm listening to the Londonist at the moment. It made me smile the whole train trip home (45 minutes long).

I also love Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson. It always sets fire to my imagination and makes me ask big questions :yay:

Giant Bombcast
Laser Time
Film Junk
Tell 'em Steve Dave
MBMBaM
Mysterious Universe

Plus Adam Carolla is pretty good, but love Kev and Scott

Fatman on Batman (only for the guests, not a fan of Kevin Smith) and the B.S. Report, sportswriter Bill Simmons podcast which speaking of, sometimes features Adam Carolla.

I believe they did one where they discussed their experience of seeing Drive Angry in an almost empty movie theater. :hehe:

I don't really listen to any podcasts. I don't got time for that!

-Hamish & Andy

-Tell 'Em Steve Dave

-Fatman On Batman

Those are my main pods I listen to

From Crisis to Crisis, and TohoKingdom Podcast so far.

Smodcast, Hollywood Babylon, Jay and Silent Bob Get Old and Fatman on Batman. Used to listen to Tell 'Em Steve Dave, but they just complain too much on that show.

Every Spill.com podcast...

Which includes A Couple of Cold Ones, Let's Do This!, The League of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen, Remote Viewing, and The Loading Bar.

WTF
Comedy Bang Bang
Motion/Captured
Filmspotting
Scriptnotes
Judge John Hodgeman
Who Charted?
Penn's Sunday School
/Filmcast
How Did This Get Made?
The Flop House
Skeptoid

I'd never get thru a day of work without podcasts.

Podcast BEYOND!
Game Scoop
Comedy Button
Keepin' It Reel
Knockin' Boots

Nice! A lot I haven't heard of! I'm gonna have to check some of these out!

I don't listen to podcasts. I don't even know where to find podcasts. Enlighten me, please because I would love to listen to some of my favorite creators discussing things.

I don't listen to podcasts. I don't even know where to find podcasts. Enlighten me, please because I would love to listen to some of my favorite creators discussing things.

Go to iTunes and search the Podcast category. There are so many great ones out there.

Currently, Giant Bomb and most of the podcasts involved with Leo Laporte.

The Co-Main Event Podcast - A podcast that covers mixed martial arts from MMA writers Ben Fowlkes and Chad Dundas. Solid discussion if you're an MMA fan, and it's funny to boot.

The Jay and Dan Podcast - General sports and pop culture podcast from Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole, hosts of TSN's Sportscentre (Canada's version of ESPN's Sportscenter). Really funny.

Walking The Room
The 40 Year Old Boy
Smodcast
Tell'em Steve Dave
Fatman On Batman
BS Report

A friend told me about Mike Schmidt, Ill def check out that cast. Thanks!

Judge John Hodgman

This American Life (more of a radio show in podcast form)

WireTap with Jonathan Goldstein - Does anyone else listen to WireTap on CBC? Aside from a friend who turned me on to the podcast, no one I know has every heard of him.

Does anyone listen to the /Film cast? I like it, but can't fully get into it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"