Tyrion Lannister: The God of T....hreads and Wine

After they killed off my first favorite character back in season one I was glad to see Tyrion escape.

Side note, if I had to imagine what his name meant, I would guess tywin's lion. For the ironies.
Damn, those Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon scenes seem like 100 years ago even though I saw them for the 1st time in Jan this year (I think).

Squeekness approves this name change. :D

I picked up a Tyrion action figure at the comic store today, the only good sculpt from the series.

Unfortunately, I turned around for only a minute and suddenly he's arranged a three-way with She Ra and Wonder Woman. :(

Okay, I realize in advance this image might be extremely offensive, but it's too adorable to keep to myself.
samg5Qx.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice likeness, but there's too much green, lol. He looks like a leprechaun. :p

tumblr_n8b4w93RT71tfg6jso1_500.jpg

Tyrion might be the best character of the lot when all is said and done. He's ahead of Jon at the moment for me.

LMAO at Jon being one of the best characters. he's so dull he can't make in the top 5 worst characters

Yeah, every character page should have a quote as a title.

Sansa's should be ''My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.'' best quote in the whole series IMO because it applies to so many characters

I don't find that Jon has grown as a character. Especially when compared to Arya or Jamie. Well I find Jamie grew as a character anyway. :p

If you don't love Tyrion then you have no soul. He's a great character and Peter makes him shine.

The show wouldn't be the same without Tyrion it. :( Might not even be worth watching.

I've only read the first book but I've seen all four seasons. Tyrion's trial was amazing and really showed how talented of an actor Peter Dinklage is. Everything from the tone of his voice to the look on his face just really captured the moment. It was definitely the best performance I've seen up to that point. After that would have to be the scene in the Hand's chambers.

Dinklige could never be replaced. He's what really made this show for me. :)

No way they can replace him. There's noone harder to replace in the show.

He's my fav character. Every scene he's in is awesome. Dude could be drinking wine and I'll be like "that was the best scene of the ep" :woot:

I picked up a Tyrion action figure at the comic store today, the only good sculpt from the series.

Unfortunately, I turned around for only a minute and suddenly he's arranged a three-way with She Ra and Wonder Woman. :(

LOL I just noticed this post!

I've only read the first book but I've seen all four seasons. Tyrion's trial was amazing and really showed how talented of an actor Peter Dinklage is. Everything from the tone of his voice to the look on his face just really captured the moment. It was definitely the best performance I've seen up to that point. After that would have to be the scene in the Hand's chambers.

Agreed. I made another gif thingy.

Basically any time he told Joffrey or Cersei where to go was perfection

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"