U-man DC

Giodi27Th

Civilian
Reaction score
I entered this forum for I am courious about a thing.
U-man DC: a couple of weeks ago I found out DC wants to reopen the Universe of DC so that they arrive at a more comprehensive story. That´s it! They promised it so much, I began working myself on some Fan-Fiction about movies done.
I will start explaining. I want to assemble a team. We have Lucifer (was on Netflix). We have Supergirl (is on Netflix). also Flash and Green Arrow. We have Gotham (it was on Netflix). We have Titans.
Now. There is a time´line that I will post later on, if the thread has expected reactions.
I am writting right now the Quality Experience post of Supergirl II. What is that? In Italy for example, when there is a new season or a season at a distance from others, the show get´s a number.
My interest is in developing a hard cover for each stack of shows we have. And create new one´s, but I want to be a bit of a project manager. I accept ideas, and if people talk, we might work out well. Like Harry Potter once did.
I have an idea about Gotham II.
Basically the timeline is kinda like this: Metropolis then Gotham. Somewhere in beetween we have Flash and Green Arrow. after that we get in Suicide Squad and the start of Justice League, that overlapses with the apparition of Green Lantern and The Atom Man.
The DC Universe makes it dificult for it contains Lucifer. We clean that story up too. I saw some guidelines on the internet and I think I have a good goof idea of how I can clean the story. Fun and comic.
Black Adam is another complicated character, but we can work with him as we do with Lucifer. Fan Fiction about Holy subjects...
Now... Blue Beattle appears around were clownhunter appears since he is a character to show the apparition of new and powerfull in the kids and normal people...

Hoping I didn´t disturb anyone, I am waiting for responses... Should I continue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"