• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

uk hypers?

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
does anyone else out there remember shows on a saturday morning like ghost train and whats up doc

or the two wolf character bro and bro, i seem to be the only one thats can remember them, i think i'm going nuts:csad:

Im a 90s kid....so i dont know any of that stuff. I'm from the UK though...

does anyone else out there remember shows on a saturday morning like ghost train and whats up doc

or the two wolf character bro and bro, i seem to be the only one thats can remember them, i think i'm going nuts:csad:

Absolutely. Although I never liked those three-hour live children's shows on saturday mornings. All I wanted to see was the cartoons.

Absolutely. Although I never liked those three-hour live children's shows on saturday mornings. All I wanted to see was the cartoons.
I agree, Live n Kickin', SMTV,CD:UK and all the other tat that was on.

I remember them ahhhh good days, wasnt whats up doc what ant and dec started on before smtv kicked off? i recall them being on something before :)

I agree, Live n Kickin', SMTV,CD:UK and all the other tat that was on.

that was my generation! prior to that i was watching x men cartoons and thats all i can remember.:woot:

I remember them ahhhh good days, wasnt whats up doc what ant and dec started on before smtv kicked off? i recall them being on something before :)

nah whats up doc was pat sharp and andy crane, ant and dec had nothing to so with it

What's Up Doc used to BLEEP around with Batman:TAS. Only ever watched it for that cartoon, and they never told you when it'd be on. I saw one of the wolves on youtube the other day.

does anyone remmember this Tv show which used to be on channel 4 I think in the 90s where this kid fell out of a tree and hit his head and was in a coma. while in the coma he imagined this world where there was only kids and one group of kids where constantly after him.

SM:TV live, watched that every weekend! Ant n Dec before they became really famous.

Me and a friend got through to the Wonkey Donkey competition, we were on line 3 but the stupid girl on line 2 guessed it right :mad:

SM:TV live, watched that every weekend! Ant n Dec before they became really famous.

Me and a friend got through to the Wonkey Donkey competition, we were on line 3 but the stupid girl on line 2 guessed it right :mad:

SM:TV Live rocked, until Ant and Dec quit. Then it went down the crapper :csad:

ollie the alien, Knightmare, Bucky O Hare, Timmy Mallet, Crystal maze, Mr motivator

nah whats up doc was pat sharp and andy crane, ant and dec had nothing to so with it

legend!!

fun house was so awesome:csad: :csad:

and bro and bro where the best puppets TV has ever given us...i miss the good days of coming home watching crap on tv then eating and sleeping...now i have to watch THIS generations crap...which isn;t nearly as good as my generations crap:cmad:

whats sad is i work with a 16 year old and when i saw a guy wearing a thundercats t-shirt i thought thats cool yet the 16 year old had no idea who they were :(

thats why i hate todays youth...

they shout things like "keep on walking you fat ****!!" and your thinking "you can;t beat me up...you don;t know who Panthro is"

to a kid today anyone who isn;t a stick thin woman or a massive wrestler is fat...kids are stoopid

it is getting beyound the joke, i'm 6'0 and weigh about 13st, with a size 34 waist in jeans yet i'm classed as obess

anyway its annoying when your refered to as old, i'm only 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"