World Ultimate Spiderman Episode Idea: Superhuman(UPDATED version).

gzilla46

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought of a better way my idea for an Ultimate Spiderman episode could work out. Tell me if this is better than the old version or not.

Superhuman

Mary Jane gains superhuman powers, including super strength, flight, and being impervious to bullets. But, it is discovered she gained these powers after being infected with a special type of nanobots during a science lab accident. But, when the nanobots start evolving in Mary Jane's bloodstream, her powers are getting stronger and stronger, but the problem is, they're also getting more uncontrollable by the second. And this could very well mean the destruction of Spiderman, his team, and the city. Eventually, Mary Jane's powers get so out of control that she starts destroying the city. But the only one that can cure Mary Jane is Iron Man, because he created the nanotechnology. But giving her the cure is easier said than done.

The reason I think it would work is for ONE, Mary Jane hasn't made many appearences on the show yet. The only one where she did play a very major role is in the episode with the Hulk that is found footage style.

Plus it'd give Spiderman a major inner conflict.

I thought of a better way my idea for an Ultimate Spiderman episode could work out. Tell me if this is better than the old version or not.

Superhuman

Mary Jane gains superhuman powers, including super strength, flight, and being impervious to bullets. But, it is discovered she gained these powers after being infected with a special type of nanobots during a science lab accident. But, when the nanobots start evolving in Mary Jane's bloodstream, her powers are getting stronger and stronger, but the problem is, they're also getting more uncontrollable by the second. And this could very well mean the destruction of Spiderman, his team, and the city. Eventually, Mary Jane's powers get so out of control that she starts destroying the city. But the only one that can cure Mary Jane is Iron Man, because he created the nanotechnology. But giving her the cure is easier said than done.

The reason I think it would work is for ONE, Mary Jane hasn't made many appearences on the show yet. The only one where she did play a very major role is in the episode with the Hulk that is found footage style.

Plus it'd give Spiderman a major inner conflict.
You're probably thinking it could only happen in USM because they took a lot of creative liberties with their characters, but even TSSM which was very faithful to the comics, took some creative liberties. As I said in the last thread, this would be better if it were an episode of a more serious Spider-Man cartoon. If it were an episode of USM, it would be jokey and nobody would take the episode seriously. I like USM, but I don't take the show very seriously.

You're probably thinking it could only happen in USM because they took a lot of creative liberties with their characters, but even TSSM which was very faithful to the comics, took some creative liberties. As I said in the last thread, this would be better if it were an episode of a more serious Spider-Man cartoon. If it were an episode of USM, it would be jokey and nobody would take the episode seriously. I like USM, but I don't take the show very seriously.

It's OK. I understand. Plus, yeah, that's EXACTLY what I'm thinking. They do make a lot of original stuff for the characters, like that monster with a brick for a head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"