Umm, they have a MTV Super Sweet 16 movie..

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
Yes, Im not joking I saw the trailer on MTV...I thought it was a joke so I went on youtube to check it out and its not a joke...:huh:
Okay, this is just weird. And just in case you dont know Super sweet 16 is a show about *****y little paris hilton clones who get super sweet 16s costing over 250,000 dollars sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtMisL2i468

This is just sad...even for a straight to DVD release...but I thought the shows were real

I hate stuff.

and by stuff i mean mtv and its effect on the world.

Yeah I saw the trailer for this yesterday and I just rolled my eyes and moved on

Who is going to watch this...this proves how much MTV sucks now..its now basically for 12-14 year old girls.

it looks kinda like mean girls-lite. minus lindsey... and funny. :(

i kinda liked the real world movie when it came out a few years back though. it was really out there.

I'll admit I've watched the show a couples of time. I find it hilarious really.

i hate that show its nothing but snobby little girls that get everythign they want becuase their parents are rich and if they dont get what they wan they cry about it until they get it.

i hate that show its nothing but snobby little girls that get everythign they want becuase their parents are rich and if they dont get what they wan they cry about it until they get it.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I know what brain dead show this is so I won't watch the trailer for fear of my eyes bleeding. Just one question. Is it made for TV movie or theatre release? Please for the love of anything holy be for TV. If it's for the theatres that shows just how ****ty our American culture is in the gutter.

I know what brain dead show this is so I won't watch the trailer for fear of my eyes bleeding. Just one question. Is it made for TV movie or theatre release? Please for the love of anything holy be for TV. If it's for the theatres that shows just how ****ty our American culture is in the gutter.
It said coming to DVD so I doubt theater release

I want to strangle the chode who said "This party is gonna be poppin" in the beginning.

suicide.gif

BFFN
Best friend fooor....
Oh, for now
Jesus christ, how is that even funny? :down :cmad:

Who is going to watch this...this proves how much MTV sucks now..its now basically for 12-14 year old girls.

and that's very truly sad. this show is in a nut shell training girls to be c**ts. Honestly, there's nothing dignifying in having your sweet 16 party being the social event of the year with 300+ people you don't even know/would talk to the following monday.

Its a MTV tv movie. Like they could get something like that on the big screens..

I just threw up in my mouth. I spit it out into a baggie. I put the baggie in the mail. MTV should get it by Monday.

no no no I hate that movie those kids are spoiled so much, they have no idea what the real word is like I hate them can't stand that show what a waste of money.

i still cant believe that mtv allowed the show to be made let alone make a movie. thank god its going to dvd. either way its still stupid as hell. mtv could use the money used to make this stupid show and this movie and help people that dont have much money. that would be better than this shiznit

I saw the trailer for that today.. what's the point in making a movie about it :huh:
Does that mean everything on the show is scripted as well?

that does it. reality sucks. if i was 10 i would regress into a fantasy world and not come out.
but since I'm 27 i'll just have a few beers and forget this movie exists

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"