Uncle Peter dates niece Claire

Until I see an actual quote from one of them, I dont buy it.

On set romances are never good for a show. But is she even 18 yet?

I'm so jealous of her

I don't believe it either. Milo is 30 isn't he? I saw a interview with him in which he stated that he didn't really like all the teenage girls throwing theirself at him because he's 29 or 30.

I don't believe it either. Milo is 30 isn't he? I saw a interview with him in which he stated that he didn't really like all the teenage girls throwing theirself at him because he's 29 or 30.

he was lying, and you know it

That still is a little creepy though, with the age difference and all.

I can't blame him for wanting to date her. They're both Italian, and probably have the cultural thing in common. Besides that, she is very attractive. I'd probably go out with her if the opportunity presented itself. Although, she's a bit shorter than what I prefer in a female.

Yeah, I wouldn't take her if she threw herself at me either...

Regardless, I hope he knows what he's getting into... there's always a point when you date younger girls when she says something and you're like "Oh -expletive-, this girl is only 18!"

Michael Weatherly and Jessica Alba all over again.

I still think age difference is a little disturbing . She is probably a senior in high school in real life . And he is thirty something . Where are her parents

Here we go: BAG/Megan Fox II. :o

The 12 year age difference is weird as hell, though.

For me, it's not so much the age difference (if she was 30 and he was 42, I wouldn't care) but the fact that she is days out of high school(!) is the disturbing part.

while it is somewhat weird, im not that surprised. We have (had) Angelina/Brad, Angelina/Billybob, Demi/Ashton, Tom Cruise/1st wife, Tom/Katie, and many more.

Well, both parties have denied it thus far. But I found it odd that Milo would give Hayden a big rock for her birthday; it does seemed suspiciously like they are having an underground romance. However, I do find their 12 year age difference very disturbing, esp. since she's fresh out of HS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukeswanson
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"