union_jak's stuff

union_jak

Licky licky
Reaction score
Ugh, I've been sat here who knows how long debating whether I really want to do this. I've seen so many talented people, and even the ones without great talent seem to have persistance and it makes me nervous.

I welcome criticism, any feedback is greatly appreciated, but unfortunately I'm not very art minded and technical terms/advice might go straight over my head :O

Anywoo, so I have little consistancy in style and it's blatent from the following that I'm no professional, nor have I done it for very long, but I enjoy doing them and I hope you like them too :)

Naturally, my Pfeiffer Catwoman to kick start the thread!

selina3piece.jpg

More to follow.

Cool. You've captured Pfeiffer's likeness very well. I can't wait to see more of your work. :word:

Thanks!

This one was made for Mr Socko, as part of the Secret Santa thing. I turned it into a (now unavailable) jigsaw puzzle!

sockosanta-1.jpg

In an effort to force myself to pay attention, I recently tried something different; sketching people, going over it in pen, then colouring to resemble a superhero. I used a cheap program called Photostudio.

haydencolour.jpg

Love the hayden panettiere as stargirl pic

In an effort to force myself to pay attention, I recently tried something different; sketching people, going over it in pen, then colouring to resemble a superhero. I used a cheap program called Photostudio.

haydencolour.jpg
:word::word::word:

Ugh, I've been sat here who knows how long debating whether I really want to do this. I've seen so many talented people, and even the ones without great talent seem to have persistance and it makes me nervous.

I welcome criticism, any feedback is greatly appreciated, but unfortunately I'm not very art minded and technical terms/advice might go straight over my head :O

Anywoo, so I have little consistancy in style and it's blatent from the following that I'm no professional, nor have I done it for very long, but I enjoy doing them and I hope you like them too :)

Naturally, my Pfeiffer Catwoman to kick start the thread!

selina3piece.jpg

More to follow.

loving the straight-on head shot. the crazy hair is spot on!

Thank you

henryhayden.jpg

This guy might be harder to guess who he is.

Damn, i know him! cant think of his name

No, I based these Superheroes on current/yet-to-be-big young actors. Keep guessing!

its not brian austin green is it?

Love the choice for Nightwing, cant say the same for Huntress(looks like megan fox)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"