union_jak's stuff

Damn, you're good at this.

You didn't give anyone else a chance :csad:

I'm not that good, my first guess was Ofelia off of Pan's Labyrinth. :oldrazz:

And yet you somehow went with your gut instinct :up:

Thanks ima

I tried to keep the colours as realistic as I could, but I guess I didn't capture the same tone. Compare for yourself

benlips.jpg

benlips2.jpg

Last edited:
In keeping with the others, here's a double up:

shawnben.jpg

Here ya go BenTac :oldrazz:

The full transition from pencil to costumed hero!

Thomaspencil.jpg

Thomaspen.jpg

Thomascolour.jpg

Thomasarrowcloseupface.jpg

Thomasarrow.jpg

This one was a bit tragic; I spent hours one evening doing it, then all the power blew in the house so I lost it :(

The one you see above was a total restart and I wasn't too keen on it. You know how you do something you're happy with and second attempts never look as good? This one never got my love :csad:

You can tell I hardly changed Dekker's clothes when I drew Red Arrow's costume over it, and the colours don't come out so well on Photobucket for some reason.

Anyway, that was the last of my seven superheroes. I'll post a line-up soon.

Once you've done that stuff, you should draw something Futurama related!

Why Futurama? Thats not very superhero-ish!

I'm more of a Family Guy person :oldrazz:

So here's the team-up.

They each represent a different DC group- Justice Society, the Green Lantern Corps, The Outsiders, Birds of Prey, Young Justice, Teen Titans and Justice League.

thelineup3.jpg

i'm ovulating. let's have a baby. :yay:

there. i commented. :up:

but seriously. NICE.

Nice work! Very nice indeed! Do you just use a mouse or tablet?

Yea i wanna start doing some more drawings, but these little laptop touch pads are a nightmare!! :cmad:

I don't know how I'd cope with a laptop touchpad, I find using the mouse to be long winded as it is!

is brittany snow your rogue reference?

Interesting stuff. I like how some of the traced faces turned out, but some of the coloring can kinda throw things off, especially with the lips at times, like they're a little too bright of colors or something. Does that make sense? Overall though, still quite nice and probably much better than I could do.

Interesting stuff. I like how some of the traced faces turned out, but some of the coloring can kinda throw things off, especially with the lips at times, like they're a little too bright of colors or something. Does that make sense? Overall though, still quite nice and probably much better than I could do.
Thanks, I guess I could work on toning the colours down a bit if they don't seen bright.

For the record.......... I don't trace any of my pictures, I draw from sight, is that why responses here have been lacking? Did everyone think I traced? :csad:

Ok, an older, different style. These ones I drew from images I saw in comics, you might recognise them.

First up is Queen Bee.

queenbeepic.jpg
queenbee2pic-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back